Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Sancroix

Reaction score
So then, I guess it is safe to say I entered D1 status as of 5/6/22?View attachment 38394
Interesting how the timelines differ, between our two. Both 2500s, though the package types are different. I wonder if it took longer to confirm the parts for your Power Wagon? Then again, your order was placed a month earlier, and went to D1 only 10 days later.
1653425065217.png

Andersen24

Reaction score
Interesting how the timelines differ, between our two. Both 2500s, though the package types are different. I wonder if it took longer to confirm the parts for your Power Wagon? Then again, your order was placed a month earlier, and went to D1 only 10 days later.
View attachment 38396
Yeah, I'm not sure. I am waiting to hear back from my dealer that it is in fact in D1 status with the new order tracker showing "scheduled." I will say though, I literally ordered practically every option for mine, so considering supply issues, chip issues, I consider it a win if I get in 6 months. And there are some on the tracker that are below mine that have delivery dates. My neighbor ordered a 3/4 ton Ford Tremor and his was 11 months to get. Then again I knew this going into when I ordered. Funny the last three months have flown by - and ironically, it looks like I'll be receiving my AEV ProCal SNAP before my truck gets here - I was wondering who would win THAT race!

Andersen24

Reaction score
As suspected, my truck was NOT delivered to Huntington Ram on Long Island today. I called Ram Customer Service and my new ETA is now between May 27th - June 10th.

This is absolute and inexcusable BS!!!
OK that sucks - BUT I do have to say you have the BEST member name I have seen on the site so far! So props for that! :D

2500Ram

Reaction score
As suspected, my truck was NOT delivered to Huntington Ram on Long Island today. I called Ram Customer Service and my new ETA is now between May 27th - June 10th.

It is sorta odd how this issue is not just affecting but plaguing RAM. We ship A LOT for my business. Both truck and hot-shot trucking but not rail. I can't say I have knowledge about rail travel but I will say that things are pretty much decent in the trucking field (from my view at least). Also given the insane fuel prices and inflation its still reasonable to ship things by truck. I don't know why this logjam isn't cleared by RAM by using trucks to transport to dealers fast. Theres a lot of unsold inventory that would immediately hit the books if it got to the dealer yesterday.

CTow

Reaction score
If i

If it’s going by ship the next ship to davisville arrives the 29 th then it needs to get down to LI hopefully are trucks on it

The Real Glee

Reaction score
It is sorta odd how this issue is not just affecting but plaguing RAM. We ship A LOT for my business. Both truck and hot-shot trucking but not rail. I can't say I have knowledge about rail travel but I will say that things are pretty much decent in the trucking field (from my view at least). Also given the insane fuel prices and inflation its still reasonable to ship things by truck. I don't know why this logjam isn't cleared by RAM by using trucks to transport to dealers fast. Theres a lot of unsold inventory that would immediately hit the books if it got to the dealer yesterday.
As far as the manufacturer is concerned, once a vehicle is invoiced to a dealer it is "sold". So if it takes months from production to final customer delivery (dealer is first customer) they really don't care as long as the money from the dealer or wherever the dealer financed it from is in the manufactures bank. account.

Mobrules

Reaction score
Same situation for me. 11 weeks since built and still apparently in Saltillo. Also the new Ram tracking program says no information about my order. Beyond frustrating.
I can't get the new tracking tool to work for me either. Customer service says it was shipped on 05/19 but I wouldn't bet money. Salesman has no clue. I was actually notifying him of status changes.

andymac

Reaction score
I can't get the new tracking tool to work for me either. Customer service says it was shipped on 05/19 but I wouldn't bet money. Salesman has no clue. I was actually notifying him of status changes.
Same here. Mine has been sitting at a yard called Midlothian Auto Park in Dallas for over a month and no updates are newer than 4/28. What does show up is my truck on commercial truck trader at the selling dealer but it has not even made it anywhere the dealer. Does anyone know anything about Midlothian Auto Park and how to get any info from them on vehicle status?

orlando bull

Reaction score
The tracker says I am "In Production"... I checked a couple of times today and it just switched... but, the date it has is 5/23, so yesterday. No EL yet, wonder if it really started yesterday, or if the date is incorrect and it is starting today. Anyway, my D1 Estimated Ship Date was 5/25 the last time I heard from my dealer, so it seems to be in the range of what I was expecting based on that.

SaylessRam

Reaction score
Same here. Mine has been sitting at a yard called Midlothian Auto Park in Dallas for over a month and no updates are newer than 4/28. What does show up is my truck on commercial truck trader at the selling dealer but it has not even made it anywhere the dealer. Does anyone know anything about Midlothian Auto Park and how to get any info from them on vehicle status?
If you can find out anything about Midlothian, let me know, my truck is sitting there as well (since 5/5). Not sure how long the trucks are supposed to sit here?

chas0218

Reaction score
So they beat Ram by .3% on the 60 month... I guess that's impressive? I'm not sure, but for me I'm not impressed

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns
No the point is that my dealer said that they will beat my credit union and my credit union is willing to beat the dealer's number. All but the one in my area won't budge to beat anyone. Any money I keep in my pocket with the prices of these things is a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread