Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

What did you do TO your RAM today?

The bow of the frame on 2500"s make it a tough install but, with the straight frame 3500's not so much.
  2. B

License Plate Screws

Yes, if you have the factory mounting screws.
  3. B

License Plate Screws

Do you have the front plate bracket mounted? If so, those same screws also used to mount the plate and I use #14 x 3/4" for the rear.
  4. B

Looks good! Are you going to swap out the chrome badging for black? The chrome looks out of place.
  5. B

You did a nice alteration job on the lower grille.
  6. B

August Incentives

The offers that are currently posted are good up to Feb 7th. Should be another round of incentives/rebates on the 8th but, who knows whether they will better or not.
  7. B

August Incentives

If I remember correctly, there were no rebates/ factory incentives in August. They didn't start to show up until November.
  8. B

Adding Proximity unlock door handles

On the 2019+ HD's solid black is a low volume color so, it looks like you might be SOL getting door handles with the passive entry buttons.
  9. B

Looks like someone's dog didn't waste any time getting to your tire.
  10. B

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

If the plasti-dip doesn't hold up you can always have them powder coated.
  11. B

Those Bighorn wheels look pretty good black.
  12. B

That is really nice! You will appreciate the color since it hides dust really well.
  13. B

Ram 2500 incentive

Yeah, gassers on dealers lots around here are scarce too.
  14. B

What are you parked on? It looks like shag carpet.
  15. B

2023 2500 Laramie Damaged in Transit

The truck listing and window sticker being no longer available are a good indication that the truck has been sold.
  16. B

How are you liking the Goodyears over the Nitto's?
  17. B

New to the Ram HD Forum

Waiting patiently!
  18. B

Newb

Welcome! This is a good place to start looking. Some of the smartest and helpful people you will ever find are in here.
  19. B

New to the Ram HD Forum

Welcome! Lets see them.
  20. B

Lets see what you are towing!

Well, since there is a Yanmar thing going here I can join in. I just brought my YT359 back from the dealer for its scheduled service.