Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

August Incentives

Ret1371

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I ordered a 2500 Rebel in August and it's supposed to get to my dealer next week. When I ordered, they gave me the option of using either the current incentives or the incentives at the time of delivery. It looks like the Feb incentives are staying at 4500 cash back, which is great, but where can I look to see what they were back in August? I was excited about ordering a new truck I didn't pay attention and now I can't remember. Getting old sucks lol! If anyone can help out with this I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
TOM

b307a1

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I ordered a 2500 Rebel in August and it's supposed to get to my dealer next week. When I ordered, they gave me the option of using either the current incentives or the incentives at the time of delivery. It looks like the Feb incentives are staying at 4500 cash back, which is great, but where can I look to see what they were back in August? I was excited about ordering a new truck I didn't pay attention and now I can't remember. Getting old sucks lol! If anyone can help out with this I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
TOM
If I remember correctly, there were no rebates/ factory incentives in August. They didn't start to show up until November.

Ret1371

Reaction score
Man, that's unfortunate. But, it makes me feel better that I'm not just forgetting random things lol! Thanks for the answer!

79 300

Reaction score
I have a 2500 ordered as well, and the rebate was $3000 when I ordered it in November, but my dealer said I would get whichever rebate was higher, when ordered or when I take delivery. They did the same thing when I ordered a truck in 2018.
I think your dealer should do the same. Did you put any money down? I did and have price protection as well. The base prices went up right after I ordered, but I won't have to pay it.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Usually the price at time of ordering is honored, but only active rebates at the time of delivery can be applied. The rebates are not from the dealership, so it’s not their call.

b307a1

Reaction score
The offers that are currently posted are good up to Feb 7th. Should be another round of incentives/rebates on the 8th but, who knows whether they will better or not.

Users who are viewing this thread