Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding Proximity unlock door handles

dmhines

Reaction score
Did RAM ever have a Black exterior color that was non-metallic ? I am considinering doing this option and replacing my Matte Tradesman Door handles .. but I need to go with a gloss black non metallic version to make it look right.

b307a1

Reaction score
Did RAM ever have a Black exterior color that was non-metallic ? I am considinering doing this option and replacing my Matte Tradesman Door handles .. but I need to go with a gloss black non metallic version to make it look right.
On the 2019+ HD's solid black is a low volume color so, it looks like you might be SOL getting door handles with the passive entry buttons.

dmhines

Reaction score
Yeah .. it seems Brilliant black is the best available .. seems to be black with black metal flake .. as opposed to Diamond Black which is black with silver flake.

Darkside

Reaction score
On the 2019+ HD's solid black is a low volume color so, it looks like you might be SOL getting door handles with the passive entry buttons.
Unfortunately the low volume colors were only available for the tradesman and bighorn, which didn’t have proximity entry as an option….

Users who are viewing this thread