Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 2500 Laramie Damaged in Transit

aterza

Reaction score
Was looking to get 2023 2500 Laramie that was in transit to a dealer in VA. Was told it was about 10 days out. Never heard anything, texted and was told still in transit. Almost 4.5 weeks later I get a text that the truck's bumpers got damaged, both need replaced. My question is, would there be extra discounts since it was damaged in transit? I live about 3.5 hours from dealer, I just told him to keep me posted. We haven't talked about price yet, but at the time (almost 6 weeks ago) there was the 10% ram discount and another $4.5k dealer discount. The truck is no longer listed on the site and the window sticker link the dealer gave me no longer exists. But it was Laramie package lvl 1, night edition, 4.10 ratio, and two other $500 options I can't remember. I believe the internet price said $62k roughly. I was going to just wait another year for interest rates to hopefully go down and my current truck will be paid off in September (roughly $4k left on payment). If price does go down because of damage, it could be a really good deal, but it might not change at all. Thoughts? Thanks for any feedback.

b307a1

Reaction score
The truck listing and window sticker being no longer available are a good indication that the truck has been sold.

MtnRider

Reaction score
If you don't have a contract on it they will sell it to the first buyer, sounds like it's gone already....

Enve46

Reaction score
There’s a stop sale on some 2023s. That’s why it could be no longer listed

Users who are viewing this thread