Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Bombaman

FS: DRW Centramatics and CCLBDRW Car Cover

Just down to the Cover and Centramatics now
  2. Bombaman

Dealer Damaged my Cab While Replacing Body Mount...What should I be asking for? Pictures Attached

Recommend 1 - As its not claimed under your Auto Insurance, it shouldnt be a car fax ding. Get them to cover it with your choice of auto repairer if you want to go the repair route, otherwise as mentioned above brand new painted cab and swap out while they put you in a loaner. Plus get an...
  3. Bombaman

R99, B20 fuel. Am I understanding this correctly.

It would be 80% renewable diesel and 20% BioDiesel
  4. Bombaman

FS: DRW Centramatics and CCLBDRW Car Cover

-R&c[0]=AT3J6EqlLvzpP2hyXy0dLizG3moVuTo-ZHnR28vazhgd7Xjeb0rjNMVLP1l3QgyXVLpVRppqaS-H8bIIDW8IIFh8wsqXGnabMiOIPsjRWSjBIZsxdMG_8AgFL1pFzB-gzMRZh6JTpgajGgpt48xQXqr4w_t7vIIESOyB4gWTejlfgnPOTYaZ_p3_hFlAK7e4lFg-shoNr-MR_KnL&c[1]=AT3J6EqlLvzpP2hyXy0dLizG3moVuTo-ZHnR28vazhgd7Xjeb0rjNMVLP1l3QgyXVLpVRppqaS-...
  5. Bombaman

2019-2022 Dually largest oversized tire on stock wheels/truck?

Correct, stock wheels (just powdered coated satin black), Stock suspension (Ram Airbags in rear) and no spacers with AT3 LT255/80R17
  6. Bombaman

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

I leave my truck running when running quick errands and want to keep it locked. Or accidentally hitting the lock button when getting out and locking your keys inside. Multiple reasons Edit: lock button on the door panel that is. Had it happen to my wife when I still had the connected trial so...
  7. Bombaman

Weight distribution hitch for 3500 with ram factory air

Bit of a difference between the tolerance and duty cycle between commerical and consumer hydraulics. Ever had a jack leak down? Small Nick in a seal and goodbye WDH with practically no roadside repair option.
  8. Bombaman

Just got back from putting ~7,000 miles on the Toyo's in 3 weeks. Tires ran flawlessly. Mostly towing ~8,000lbs. Some offroading, terrible i10 potholes, hitting some hard-to-spot tree stumps on the sidewall and performed really well. Was a little hesitant with the "non-recommended" wheel size...
  9. Bombaman

Weight distribution hitch for 3500 with ram factory air

I love my Tow-N-Stow, and some other B&W products. But on the Continuum I would be more worried about leak-down of the hydraulic cylinder. Its one of those things where it isnt easily road-side fixable. I run a ProPride, even on a DRW, but considering the Contiuum is still Friction based...
  10. Bombaman

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

Thanks to the recommendation to put your key up against the passenger window when closing the door, has saved many 3-chrip honks.
  11. Bombaman

Cannot find wheel studs anywhere

You might want to share what part number you have ordered. The 4th gen and 4.5 gen use the same studs. Should be 6509866AA by the look of it. If they are the ones you ordered, possibly someone has installed a non-oem fit replacement hub
  12. Bombaman

1/4" Dually Slip-On Spacers

Purchased just incase, but never used. 1/4" Dually Slip-On Spacers (8x200, 142mm Center Bore) T6-6061 annodized black. USA made by Venum Wheel. Located in Houston area, $90 posted
  13. Bombaman

That is stock, no spacer. the 1/4" spacer arrived, and opted not to install
  14. Bombaman

Wireless Trailer Camera - Antenna Options

I'm running the Haloview camera system on my RV (MC109 Max), I have the slightly older model that is a bit more sensitive to weaker signal than the newer variant. Have no issues with the side cameras, but the rear leaves a lot to be desired. The latency is high enough that most of the time I...
  15. Bombaman

AlfaOBD - Set Tire Size - Android Auto Incorrect

Update: Ended up adjusting my tire size again, and although I did an ECU Initilization, it seemed to be partially stuck. After the 2nd update it seems to have come good.
  16. Bombaman

Radio Update with Connected Services Delete

https://www.driveuconnect.com/support/software-update.html But don't expect much
  17. Bombaman

Parts (options) Inventory on Delivery

Mark Dodge don't include front bracket (its removed from Factory for LA builds) so you need to procure it seperatley. (68362197AA ~$26 online)
  18. Bombaman

AlfaOBD - Set Tire Size - Android Auto Incorrect

I've updated my tire size using AlfaOBD, no issues there (done my final tweaks), but when using Android Auto (Waze), it will use the car's speedometer rather than GPS, but the speedometer reading that its getting is based on the old tire size. I'm going to check the ODBII sensors to see what...
  19. Bombaman

Yeah, you could easily fit a 34" in the stock spot.
  20. Bombaman

Biggest tire on stock 17x6 wheel

Just to define "bigger", you are aware a 255/80R17 (~33") is taller than a 275/70R17 (~32.25"), right?