Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless Trailer Camera - Antenna Options

Bombaman

Reaction score
I'm running the Haloview camera system on my RV (MC109 Max), I have the slightly older model that is a bit more sensitive to weaker signal than the newer variant. Have no issues with the side cameras, but the rear leaves a lot to be desired. The latency is high enough that most of the time I don't even bother having it connected.

Trying to change that though, I've extended the transmitter about 9ft forward on the roof, but looking for any options for the receiver side. With my phone/TTPMS/RD, there isnt a whole lot of room for the antenna up front. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with a certain remote antenna. I've tried a couple of options and thus far have been a dud/no better than stock (2.4ghz)

Best option would be to add the wired camera, but wanting to see this through first.

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread