Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Dukelittle

'21 3500 CCSB Turning Radius with Goosebox with 4" Offset

Nice setup… is your 5er 101” wide?
  2. Dukelittle

Payload and Towing Capacity-Ram 3500 Limited, diesel HO, 4.10, SRW, crew, short bed, 4x4, loaded (leveling included) except snow chief and sunroof.

Just returned from the dealership… Not a dually and no 4.10 as Brutal_HO noted but it is an HO. In D status so it’s schedule. Apparently sunroof, night addition and dually’s are not available on new orders. Here’s hoping my get built and is >3400lbs for payload. thanks for the help...
  3. Dukelittle

Payload and Towing Capacity-Ram 3500 Limited, diesel HO, 4.10, SRW, crew, short bed, 4x4, loaded (leveling included) except snow chief and sunroof.

It was part of my build sheet the dealer gave me… maybe that’s why I don’t have a VIN yet? And I’m more that fine with the 3.73. Thanks
  4. Dukelittle

Yes, but I was surprised to see a number so low…others that had the same sticker option were all over 3500 lbs. That’s why I thought the factory may have included the hitch?
  5. Dukelittle

I’m in Canada and could’t find any trucks here that matched mine to do payload lookup by VIN. I found a few last night in the US and the payload ranged from 3388lbs to 3650lbs. The 3388 was the closest to my truck but it had a mopar 20k 5th wheel hitch from the factor which is 131lbs. Not...
  6. Dukelittle

Thanks…looked up a few VINs from trucks online…looks like the Mega Cab has a higher payload capacit. CC is about 3500. looks like I’ll be about 100 to 200 lbs under. Just a weekend warrior. Thanks again for the help!
  7. Dukelittle

Do you know if CC has higher payload? I know they have a higher towing rate (not much ~100lbs).
  8. Dukelittle

Yes, it was a Canadian order but it clearly notes the HO and no dually anywhere. It was an option for some time?
  9. Dukelittle

Must be a short bed thing…8 foot allows 14000 GVWR and you can select 4.10? The 4.10 was an option when I ordered and the GVWR wasn’t. Wish they could just keep thing consistent. Do you have any idea on payload? Seen a YouTube where the truck is exactly the same a mine but Mega Cab and his...
  10. Dukelittle

Weird, just went through a build and 4.10 isn’t available any longer and 3.73 is mandator. The 11,800 is also mandator…unable to change it? Maybe that’s why I do’t have a VIN yet and the order went in Feb 10.
  11. Dukelittle

Thank you…4K is great, got worried as some sites noted ~3560 because of the option in the limited. Funny my attach build sheet from the dealer notes 4.10 and I rechecked to ensure it’s not a dually. Either way 3.73 is fine for my towing.
  12. Dukelittle

Need some help…ordered the above truck loaded except snow chief package and sunroof and I’m worried about max. payload capacity. I just bought a 5th wheel trailer and after a painful 6 months, got a 33.3 footer. I was watching my hitch weight and trailer gvwr and all of the 34/35 footers we...
  13. Dukelittle

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Seems that’s the direction they want to go and everyone towing trailers will switch to gas…then they’ll be going after gas! I live in Canada and they are trying to move to only new electric Cars/trucks by 2035. I couldn’t tow my trailer 4 hrs without having to find a charging station (and then...
  14. Dukelittle

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I hear you… I ensured my dealer locked in my rate because our open rates are going up and the bank won’t give me a fixed rate unless I start paying now. I wouldn’t care about paying now for the truck if I knew that I was get it but with the Canadian order uncertainty and even my dealer said 4...