Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Icky

Reaction score
So, as a Limited order I'm in deep doo doo.
I thought they were saving certain items for limited and limited longhorn. My limited was built 3/27 and is currently in transit. It has most of the things on the restricted list minus the sunroof.

4FOXS8K

Reaction score
So, as a Limited order I'm in deep doo doo.

I thought they were saving certain items for limited and limited longhorn. My limited was built 3/27 and is currently in transit. It has most of the things on the restricted list minus the sunroof.
My Limited Mega NE didnt seem to have much of an issue getting through it was built on 4/8. Maybe because its a 2500. I figured with all that plus the air ride it would have taken longer.

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
I sold the house over the weekend. Closing is May 10, and I'm picking up my 2021 Durango Gold 386FLF shortly after. I'll be Full-Time RVing, living the nomad life! I ordered my 2022 RM 3500 Limited Longhorn vin=3C63R3NL5NG245104, on 1/17. It went D1 on 4/4, but the ship date is now 5/11. It looks like I'll have to bail on order and pick up a truck somewhere else. House RAM Red Wing, MN, has been super supportive, examining every option, such as trading for similar vehicles from another dealer. They even offered to pick up the camper and deliver it wherever I needed it. Outstanding! I don't want to give up, but the reality is sinking in. Thank you to everyone that has provided commentary and support. Using this forum did reduce the stress level most of the time! I'll see you down the road!

Love KZ RV products. We have a 21 Sporttrek touring 343VIK and love it. If we ever went full time or to a 5er the 386FLF would be the floor plan we’d choose. Only issues I have with my TT is the bathroom is kinda small, and limited outside storage. Other than that, it’s basically big as a mid size 5er anyway. Love having the outdoor kitchen
a67688aad3271df38a246a5577fa2554.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoastyAV8R

Reaction score
My Limited Mega NE didnt seem to have much of an issue getting through it was built on 4/8. Maybe because its a 2500. I figured with all that plus the air ride it would have taken longer.
After I saw that list I started looking at recently built trucks and it seems many are being built that have the options that are in short supply. Hard to say if they are the reason why other trucks aren't being built as they aren't transparent about why a truck that's been on order since last year still hasn't been built while other trucks ordered a month ago with those items on the build sheet are being built.

Badgerfan

Reaction score
For all you Canadians out there, hope you get your order ASAP. Our inept Liberal PM is putting an environment tax on all trucks. You’re looking at an extra $4000 for a Ram 3500!
I hope our President doesn't get any ideas.....:rolleyes:. Bad enough, the longer mine gets pushed back, the higher the interest rates are.

Dukelittle

Reaction score
I hope our President doesn't get any ideas.....:rolleyes:. Bad enough, the longer mine gets pushed back, the higher the interest rates are.
I hear you… I ensured my dealer locked in my rate because our open rates are going up and the bank won’t give me a fixed rate unless I start paying now. I wouldn’t care about paying now for the truck if I knew that I was get it but with the Canadian order uncertainty and even my dealer said 4 to 5 months or never on the truck when I ordered it.

gator6

Reaction score

Oh we could get into the downfall of diesel and all that jazz, but I do see the future of diesel truck ownership requiring a business license, commercial or farm use.

superjoe83

Reaction score
Did my usual check with ram chat, I noticed that the wording seemed different, would this response be considered D1 or D?

" (4/13/2022, 12:51:32 PM): Thank you so much for holding. I am showing your vehicle has been scheduled for production. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly."

Dukelittle

Reaction score
Oh we could get into the downfall of diesel and all that jazz, but I do see the future of diesel truck ownership requiring a business license, commercial or farm use.

Seems that’s the direction they want to go and everyone towing trailers will switch to gas…then they’ll be going after gas! I live in Canada and they are trying to move to only new electric Cars/trucks by 2035. I couldn’t tow my trailer 4 hrs without having to find a charging station (and then waiting for my truck to fully charge) and these politicians don’t realize how big our country is. I guess it’s a wait and see game just like my truck!

clownpocket

Reaction score
Did my usual check with ram chat, I noticed that the wording seemed different, would this response be considered D1 or D?

" (4/13/2022, 12:51:32 PM): Thank you so much for holding. I am showing your vehicle has been scheduled for production. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly."
That's the same message I received on Monday..........Would love to know what that means.

saltonbuoy

Reaction score

You’re more than likely D1.

Users who are viewing this thread