Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 2

SOLD: AEV wheels with toyo at3 $2200

I have a set of like new AEV wheels and 285/75/17 Toyo Open Country AT3 tires. Comes with lugs and oem tpms sensors Tires have less than 1000 miles on them and wheels are still like new also. Going different route and gonna sell these
  2. 2

Help please- Alfaobd help- have all lights on dash

I tried to update tires size and must of not done exact correct. I did not save copy before. Anyone could walk me through would be life saver. Call 214-577-238six. Would be much appreciated. Sitting in driveway now
  3. 2

0.5 Thuren coil spring rear drop?

Has anyone done just the rear Thuren 0.5 inch drop coils for rear? If so does it ride better? Worth the money?
  4. 2

0mm offset on 17x8.5 method wheel

Never been a big fan of wheels sticking outside fenders. I bought some method 704 that have 0mm offset. It is growing on me but what’s y’all’s opinion will it hurt front end parts faster? I am running a 285/75/17 so nothing crazy. Will try and post pictures
  5. 2

Deleted

If you have a aev procal snap and use the tazer or Alfaobd software. I would buy the aev. Thanks
  6. 2

Dfw area Alfaobd programmer for tires?

Anyone in Dfw area that has a alfaobd programmer want to make some cash to fix tire size and turn off my tpms sensors. I don’t have android so hate to spend all the money to buy android then programmer and obdlink. Would have dealer do it but want to disable the tpms since switching tires and...