Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dfw area Alfaobd programmer for tires?

2022ram25

Reaction score
Anyone in Dfw area that has a alfaobd programmer want to make some cash to fix tire size and turn off my tpms sensors. I don’t have android so hate to spend all the money to buy android then programmer and obdlink. Would have dealer do it but want to disable the tpms since switching tires and wheels around so much. Thanks for the help

Chrisminx

Reaction score
I use my windows laptop instead of android device.

2022ram25

Reaction score
Wish I had access to a windows computer. Wife and I share a Mac book. Figured if someone was local would save lot of money on wasted android to use only to program tire size and turn off tpms. I would buy the bypass cable so someone would just connect.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
AEV pro cal can do both of those things. Not sure if they’re in stock but they’re not super expensive.

2022ram25

Reaction score
Thanks sir, yes I called them last week and said won’t have any to sell till end of March or April.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Bluestacks is a good way to run Android on Windows and Mac. I have had to use it in the past. They are several other ways to do it too. Even Windows emulators are pretty common for Mac. I am sure someone has tried to use it that way. Maybe @Jimmy07 knows.

camaroz2866

Reaction score
I will be in the Dallas/ Frisco area towards the end of the month. I could bring everything with me.

Users who are viewing this thread