Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

2022ram25

Reaction score
If you have a aev procal snap and use the tazer or Alfaobd software. I would buy the aev. Thanks

CombatWagon46

Reaction score
I would have liked to have the AEV already but there is no ETA on their availability!

jadmt

Reaction score
[MOD: THIS is what a scam post (or PM) looks like folks. Thread preserved (but locked) for posterity]

I purchased this you looking few days ago, you still looking?

Send me an email stepholdham6@gmail.com
I will help you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this sounds like a scam post..how about posting a photo of it with todays date on it....

Last edited by a moderator:

jadmt

Reaction score
you might join the AEV FB group and ask there as guys buy the procal snaps and then end up getting a full suspension package so end up with an extra one.

jadmt

Reaction score
Well i would advise you to be more polite with dealings and discussions on this forum, i would ignore the first and yeah a picture of it with todays date on it is just very possible
Tell me your name
I will add it too
well there are two screen names already. Scams are rampant on these forums on wtb's. yours fits just joined and request for email response..better safe then sorry and if you are legit you won't be offended.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I am new here
I have no idea all that has happened
But this surely isnt my first time in a forum

But i totally agree with you. Well i guess it still has to remain in my garage some day a friend might need it. I wasnt really intrested in the money NO. And fyi, i am not offended in anyway. I obviously chose to ignore

Have a nice day buddy

Then you should know to read and abide by the forum rules.

Also, your email address tracks back to a reported spammer with an overseas IP address so you're not fooling anyone with your fake VPN IP.

BYE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread