Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Lumpskie

Is it possible to set UConnect so it's on without radio on?

Hi All, When I start my truck, I'd like the screen to be on and, when my phone is connected, Android Auto to be on. But, I don't want the radio to be playing. I've tried setting the system to a USB or blue tooth, then turning the truck off. When I turn the truck back on, the system has...
  2. Lumpskie

Lumpskie's Prospector (Diesel Power Wagon) Build

I have wanted a Cummins powered Power Wagon for a long time. So, I figured I'd try to make something that would fit the bill. I recently bought a used 2020 AEV Prospector. On pavement, this thing is amazing.... I can cruise 90mph in total comfort and the handling is amazing. Off pavement, it...
  3. Lumpskie

WTB: 4.5 gen power wagon "articulink" radius arms

I'd be interested in either a single arm or both arms. I live in New England so northeast is the preference but would entertain paying shipping if the price was right. Thanks,
  4. Lumpskie

Testing 2500 Diesel Flex

So, I'm really interested in comparing my AEV Prospector (stock 2500 springs) to power wagons to learn more about what limits and increases articulation. I saw a video on Youtube of a power wagon climbing an RTI ramp. It reached 23.5 inches of height bone stock. I did a similar test this...
  5. Lumpskie

Rear Swaybar question

Hi everyone, I have a 2020 2500 with a Prospector package on it. I am interested in reducing roll stiffness in it a bit. I know there are options for reduced rate front swaybars, but I haven't seen anything for the rear. So, here's my question. Does anyone know if the Power Wagon runs the...