Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. ColderWeather86

5th wheel adapter?

Just picked up a 5th wheel camper. It came with a 5th wheel plate. Is there an adapter piece to bolt any 5th wheel plate to the tow prep package? After the summer is over the camper is coming off the trailer and onto my 40' goosneck so I can haul my off road toys. So I would rather not spend a...
  2. ColderWeather86

Gelled for the first time. *Vent/rant*

I got my first diesel pickup in 2008. That truck went everywhere. cold. Minnesota and North Dakota at 47 below 0. To Alaska and back. Never once did I have an issue with fuel gelling. My daily driver is a Jetta TDI, my Roxor is Diesel. Never once have I had an issue with fuel. Until my 2022...
  3. ColderWeather86

Cold Weather group question

Hey guys. Flew into Tulsa today to get my truck. I found the truck does not have the winter grill cover. I ordered the Cold Weather Group with it. The block heater cord is there. I remember when I ordered the truck, the Cold Weather group states it comes with the winter grill cover. Before I...
  4. ColderWeather86

Forscan equivalent for 19+

Is anyone aware if there is an equivalent to the ford Forscan software for the 2019+ trucks?
  5. ColderWeather86

Dash Cam power

Is there a constant power in the mirror to tap a dash cam in? Need to know how to power the dash cam before I order all the parts so I can install it the day I get my truck.
  6. ColderWeather86

Highway fuel mileage

What are you all getting for fuel mileage on the highway? Both transmissions.
  7. ColderWeather86

AVS bug deflector?

Does anyone have one of these illuminated AVS bug deflector things? https://www.autoventshade.com/aeroskin-lightshield-hood-protector/2022/ram/2500
  8. ColderWeather86

2022 Infotainment question

Just watched a YouTube video of a walk-around on a 22 Laramie 2500. One of the screens showed additional engine gauges. Can anyone tell me if there is a pyrometer gauge that populates while in Tow/haul mode?
  9. ColderWeather86

Adding digital gauges to 12" screen

Trying to word this as easy as I can. I would like to view engine parameters (IAT. boost, transmission temp, etc..) via the Uconnect 12" screen. Is anyone aware of an aftermarket device to allow this to be possible?