Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Anyone attempted aftermarket amp/subwoofers in mega cab with HK audio system?

If you just want subwoofers, the input to the factory woofers can be utilized to run a high level to low level converter to go to an aftermarket amp. To change the whole system, the best solution I have found is the DSR1 from Rockford Fosgate. It is a Maestro piece, so idatalink makes...
  2. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My late order '21 Window sticker just shows Uconnect 12.0-inch Display with Navigation No mention of any version.
  3. B

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Ordered like it? The new window stickers make no distinction on the version. My build sheet says: 'Uconnect 12.0 with Navigation'
  4. B

https://www.ramtrucks.com/uconnect/features/phone.html
  5. B

Anyone with a late '21 build seeing Uconnect 5 in the sheet? Under the '21 MY Ram website, it says "if" your truck has uconnect 5 it will do wireless carplay.
  6. B

Who was your Sales person? Mine said he does not know what a PO number is. Says they get nothing until the truck is built and they get an invoice from RAM.
  7. B

Same here with Dave Smith. Just a receipt for the deposit. "Fire and forget"
  8. B

Anyone order from Dave Smith's in Idaho and not get anything but a receipt for the deposit? (No Purchase order number)
  9. B

Cd player 2021

Well said Brutal. Some of us old guys still like using CD's and there IS a sound difference in quality versus a ripped CD on usb. This might be the year that you can no longer buy a CD, but we still have our collections. I remember a few years ago when BestBuy went from AISLES of cd's down to...
  10. B

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

Didn't it take them 6 months for a "service solution" on the bed step (actually a recall) that did not involve just removing it? Hopefully this service solution is more thought out....
  11. B

Anyone done the DSR1 on the 2019 HD's?

Complete factory system bypass
  12. B

ambient lighting

If you have the cluster dial on max brightness, it turns the ambient lighting off. Very dumb.....
  13. B

Cummins HO Predetonation

My 19 3500 HO does this also. Folllowing.
  14. B

IS TSB 21-003-21 for power loss Legit?

Unless it is only on dealer sheets, IDK.
  15. B

Yes, I tried that first or course.
  16. B

Can anyone confirm this? Was posted in a Facebook group.
  17. B

3500HD with Rear Air Ride LIFT KITs (post your pics)

Lets hear from everyone who has opted NOT to spend 6-8K on the Carli kits. BDS is taking their sweet time, has anyone installed the kit for non air-ride and used air bag spacers? Sound OFF! PICS please!
  18. B

Anyone attempted aftermarket amp/subwoofers in mega cab with HK audio system?

That looks fantastic! I have not touched mine yet, as every time I take my truck to the dealer, they tell me they cannot troubleshoot until I remove the aftermarket equipment and I have been bummed about that and the fact that the only way to get a lift kit on the truck is to spend 6k+ on a...
  19. B

3500 HO Rear End clunk on 1st-2nd interchange

Is anyone else hearing this clunk? When driving slow, starting out, etc, going from 1st to 2nd or vice versa, there is a clunk from the rear end. Dealer has looked at this multiple times (done it since day 1) and always says that everything is normal with no "abnormal noises". I called back...
  20. B

Hypertech Speedometer Calibration Programmer

Diesel is not listed on their website. Did you use this on a Diesel?