Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Sasquatch

Reaction score
16 weeks later, took delivery over the weekend. Arrived really really dirty. Took it home from the dealership unwashed and did some paint correction and then ceramic coated it
View attachment 16464View attachment 16463
16 weeks later, took delivery over the weekend. Arrived really really dirty. Took it home from the dealership unwashed and did some paint correction and then ceramic coated it
View attachment 16464View attachment 16463
That’s a great look - what ceramic coat did you use?

BigOlMega

Reaction score
Is that a possibility? Is that something they might just update even if it was not ordered like that?
Ordered like it? The new window stickers make no distinction on the version. My build sheet says: 'Uconnect 12.0 with Navigation'

kingofglamis

Reaction score
First time I have ordered a vehicle built to my specs. It is definitely a test of patience, haha. Ordered from Dave Smith in Idaho. I am hoping for a late June delivery.

4/16: Ordered 21 PW
5/4: D1 status update from dealer, VIN from Ram Chat
5/17: Ram Chat says its in Framing
I ordered mine two days before yours and mine was just scheduled to be be built they just got all the parts I guess. Hopefully I get mine end of June. Dealer said it would be around July more than likely.

cdrjack

Reaction score
That’s awesome - what are you using as a basis for the 2-3k incentives?
Future Farmers of America $500
Pentagon FCU $1000
Ram On The Job Allowance $1000
Truecar $500
BonusDrive $250
Ram "request a brochure" cash $1000
Sam's Club bonus cash allowance $500

Fully expect to have trouble with at least two, from prior experience

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Where did you get teh RAM request a brochure one? I got a brochure but not a $1000 cash offer.

Also what is teh on the job allowance?

I'm at $3000 my self.

Total of $1500 from True car.
$500 military from FCA
$500 military from true car
$500 from Ram incentives.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
I'm a little confused about tires now. Everyone keeps posting about the crappy Firestone tires that come on their truck.
Looking at my build sheet, it says it gets Goodyear's. Is this a mistake? Or does the 75th PW get goodyears instead?

gimmie11s

Reaction score
I'm a little confused about tires now. Everyone keeps posting about the crappy Firestone tires that come on their truck.
Looking at my build sheet, it says it gets Goodyear's. Is this a mistake? Or does the 75th PW get goodyears instead?

No PW's come with TForce tires, friend. You lucked out.

ScooterB

Reaction score
Im on Van Island and order in Feb , Did you get your window sticker from Crypto, I got one from FCA Canada about a month ago but its not the black and white Monroney and crypto cant find the vin and the dealer says its still in D sorry rant. CONGRATS on your ride looks nice silver

Is where I got my window sticker first . Thank you ,I've wanted silver for a while.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Ok, went back and looked at my build sheet.
On page 4 it shows LT 285/70R17D OWL all terrain tires.
Then on page 9, under optional equipment, it says Goodyear brand tires.
Does anyone else show this on their build sheet?

Users who are viewing this thread