Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. mostcorey95

Best A/T tire

I have never had any luck with nittos and have had decent luck with toyo or cooper and mickey thompsons. Just had the best luck with everything but nitto
  2. mostcorey95

Best A/T tire

I have had a set of them and wore through them very quickly.
  3. mostcorey95

Best A/T tire

So I am looking at replacing my tires and have been looking at the falken wild peaks at3 or the nitto recon grappler a/t. Just looking to see if anyone has used the recon grapplers yet?
  4. mostcorey95

Coolant

I have the peak final charge red which is oat I can get mopar for like 15 a gallon or peak at like 13 so it’s not much of a difference but just wondering if it would be better to just go get mopar? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. mostcorey95

Coolant

Did a bunch of work to the truck and had to drain some coolant
  6. mostcorey95

Coolant

What coolant are you guys using to refill when you get low. I know it is oat coolant. I have a bunch of the peak final charge oat but wondering if I should just go buy mopar coolant.
  7. mostcorey95

Led Headlights

Yeah I was talking to them about the ones I posed as well. As they stated they are all good options they all have a cut out and adjustment. I have used rpm on my 4th gen and aux beam auxito seems to be the knock off. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. mostcorey95

Led Headlights

No was looking at them and good bulbs.
  9. mostcorey95

Led Headlights

I have thought about it.
  10. mostcorey95

Led Headlights

So have been looking at led headlight bulbs for my tradesman. Debating between aux beam, auxito, lasfit or rpm 956 bulbs. Does anyone have experience with them working or not working well for the housing.
  11. mostcorey95

Maintenance plan

So far the lowest mileage is like 500 miles in a day I’ve been up to 1800
  12. mostcorey95

Maintenance plan

I have a few relaxed dealers around here and I’ll probably hold on to one set with always traveling in and out of the north and with sub zero coming.
  13. mostcorey95

Maintenance plan

I was able to get a few sets of filters and some oil at a good price when I was in the middle of no where Indiana.
  14. mostcorey95

Maintenance plan

That’s what I’m thinking especially working on the railroad and taking my truck to and from every job when not in a semi. I had this new 21 for like a month and have already went over 5k miles.
  15. mostcorey95

Maintenance plan

It’s a all in maintenance plan for Chrysler so I want to see what’s all included because the last time I had one that was all included it did oil fuel and transmission for the 3 years. Well if that’s the case I need an oil change every 3-4 months if not sooner due to the nature of my work and...
  16. mostcorey95

Maintenance plan

Diesel HO
  17. mostcorey95

Maintenance plan

So my dealer gave me a 3 year unlimited mile maintenance plan. Would you take advantage of it or would you just do your own maintenance I need an oil change roughly every 3 months with how much driving and idle time my truck sees. So it wouldn’t bother me to do it myself or have the dealer do...
  18. mostcorey95

Dealership

I was just asking because some of the new techs get pissy with it. My old dealer did a lot for me under warranty.
  19. mostcorey95

Dealership

Does anyone know a dealer who doesn’t care about lightened trucks around ohare airport or west. Just seeing because my old dealer who didn’t care is 3 hrs from me now.
  20. mostcorey95

Fuel filters

Yeah none of mine have the rear I can get fleetguard for the front all day from the truck parts store near me they said it’ll be a year or two more before fleetguard starts making the rear. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk