Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. aaronedmonton

Rear-end Sway/Right Pull after new Wheels and Tires

Disclaimer: Tried the search function, it sucks. Now on to my current situation: Truck: 2021 Ram 2500 Tradesman 4x4 6.4L Hemi - Otherwise stock besides below I recently purchased 18x9 American Racing wheels with some LT35x12.50R18 Hercules AT-X Venture tires, as well as 2in front spacer lift...
  2. aaronedmonton

First Tow Report for the 6.4L Hemi - 4k lbs

Just went on my first towing trip with my 2021 Ram 2500 Crew Cab Tradesman 4x4 6.4L Hemi. I was towing a Big Tex 70PI-X flat deck trailer and a Can Am X3 Max Turbo RR (about 4k lbs combined.) The route was basically from Phoenix, AZ to St George, UT and then back home to PHX. We went up there...
  3. aaronedmonton

Asked Dealer about Clearance Lamps Install post-factory...

Asked Dealer about Clearance Lamps Install post-factory on my 2021 Ram 2500 Tradesman. I love the way they look on these HD trucks. I really don't understand the use for them, just like the looks. Dealer told me they could install a set for around $650 installed. They said it would be the...
  4. aaronedmonton

New to me 2021 Ram 2500 6.4L Tradesman

Hello all, I've been lurking on the forums for a month or so now. I finally found a HD truck for sale that didn't break the budget and has all the capabilities I need. I traded in my 2018 Nissan Titan S yesterday before purchasing this Ram. I was cross shopping the F250 with this but the...
  5. aaronedmonton

Bed length with tailgate down for 2500 Short Bed

Can anyone provide the total length in inches from the beginning of the bed to the end of the tailgate(tailgate down)? I would be interested in the Long Bed numbers too if anyone has that available. Deciding between short bed and long bed for next purchase... Also, the search function sucks. I...