Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

CP4 recall thread (merged threads) - Y78 Jan 2022 recall campaign - Parts Available May 10 for 2020 trucks only

I just got a email from nhtsa I sold my rammer but wanted to share this information NHTSA Recall ID Number : 21V880 Manufacturer : Chrysler (FCA US, LLC) Subject : High Pressure Fuel Pump May Fail Make Model Model Years RAM 2500 2019-2020 RAM 3500 2019-2020 RAM 4500 2019-2020 RAM 5500...
  2. C

ticking. Fan Cluch? Pulley? Belt?

Anyone have this noise that has identified and fix??? Has ticked since new does with AC on or off defrost on or off..climate controls on or off. Same
  3. C

Warrantees

I'm receiving alot of mail from Mopar and ram offering an extended warranty. Anyone get these are they worth it?? I'm not one to buy warranty but the electronics scares me on these lol..... They don't offer just a electronic warranty. Suggestions?? Opinions??? Are they legit from manufacturer??
  4. C

Cleaning supplies

I have a larime. What are you guys using to clean the interior? Specifically the dash, doors and leather and sweade... Thinking of getting the Adams interior detail says it's safe for all of it... Anyone with any experience with it??
  5. C

Tonneau cover

My 2019 2500 mega cab came with soft factory tonneau cover looking to sell...I'm in New England will meet let me know anyone interested.
  6. C

Noise, mega cab body looks shifted, and tsbs??

I have a 2019 2500 Cummins mega cab. Anyone else have a noise when going over bumps sounds like the rear storage bin tops is unlatched and opening and closing but they are not..?? Also noticed that cab seems to be shifted towards the passenger side. If I look at rear bed to cab on pass side...