Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. W

air filter

is anyone using k&n filter on 2021 up 6.7 ho cummins
  2. W

Regens at alarming rate!

ab or aa mine was doing the same thing had aa filter changed to ab filter have driven empty 200 miles and gauge only just went to 1/8 aa is white with glue strips ab is orange no glue strips
  3. W

6.7 Engine Air Filter Confusion

what p/n on the fleetguard please
  4. W

6.7 Engine Air Filter Confusion

had the aa filter was doing regen every 100 miles changed to the ab filter drove 200 miles and gauge only at 1/8 runs a lot better also. 2022 ho 3500 dually 20000 miles
  5. W

Lets see what you are towing!

2022 ram 3500 Laramie factory auto rear air susp. and 2019 landmark with morryde is susp,
  6. W

Dash cover

my cover craft lays alot smoother than yours. i layed mine out on table for a couple of days before install.
  7. W

2020 Ram 3500 Dually - Lower the rear 2-3”

if you raise the pin box on rv it lowers the front of the rv not raise it
  8. W

2020 Ram 3500 Dually - Lower the rear 2-3”

raise the pin box on the 5th wheeler that helped alot on ours. need to have min 6-7 inch clearance to bed rails
  9. W

Any dually's use 19.5 wheels?

had the bridgestone r 500 on our last dually. after 50k where at 50 % worn . will put a set on our new truck when the factory tires go
  10. W

Extra connectors behind knee panel

my aux switch harness is plugged into the gray connector for the pass through for the aux switchs.
  11. W

just went and looked gray is for aux switchs pass through harness. Didn't see the blue connector. on the older trucks the blue was for aftermarket trailer brake controler. have 2022 3500
  12. W

aux switch connectors if i remember correctly. been awhile since i was under dash and was wiring my switchs
  13. W

scanner

what scanner is everyone using on 2022 3500 diesel ho for checking codes, erasing codes and accessing controllers
  14. W

Revel air suspension rods on 2WD

thanks for the info. will keep info for future info. may do this mod. what are you using to ck and erase codes with
  15. W

Revel air suspension rods on 2WD

thanks for the info. let me know if it rides any differently than before
  16. W

Lets see what you are towing!

thanks 2019 heartland landmark newport
  17. W

Codes after installing REVELL links

when not loaded my air bags are soft so its riding on the springs not the bags so it can't lower anymore when not loaded.