Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Gray Ghost

What are the major part differences between the 2019 3500 SRW and DRW

Does anyone know what the drivetrain part differences are between a 2019 3500 SRW and a DRW? I have all the towing options from the factory, not HO, 4.10. A big piece of the towing and payload weight increase are the extra tire carrying capacity but I was just wondering... What about the major...
  2. Gray Ghost

My truck is doing an "all stop" when going down the freeway. How can I keep it from doing this?

My 2019 3500 Cummins does a random "all stop" when going down the freeway at 80 MPH. It is only for a second or two but it freaks the heck out of me. Forward collision warning is off, sensors are set to near. I was using the Assisted Cruise Control. It seems to occur when something is passing on...
  3. Gray Ghost

Who has added a retractable side step to their 2019 3500 Long Bed (SRW)?

Who has added a retractable side step to their 2019 3500 Long Bed (SRW) for bed access from the side? If so, which one did you add and do you have any comment on it? Thanks.
  4. Gray Ghost

Is anyone getting random alarms on thier 2019 3500 Cummins SO SRW?

For no reason I can figure out, my truck (2019 3500 Laramie Longhorn SO Cummins SRW) "beeps" at me three times. I can be moving 5 MPH or 75 MPH. No messages show up, no red indicators. It just beeps. Driver assist cruise is not on when it does this. I think I caught some red lights flashing on...
  5. Gray Ghost

Which rear well liners are you using for 2019 3500 SRW?

I am just wondering which of the wheel well liners you are using for the rear on a 2019 3500 SRW. Husky doesn't seem to be making them yet (at least their website does not list any for the 2019). Thanks!
  6. Gray Ghost

Clacking noise after engine is shutdown.

My engine makes a slow clacking noise for a few seconds after the engine shuts off. Is this normal?