Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. U

Rhino Lining

not sure why you are quoting me. nothing you have said is contrary to what I stated.
  2. U

Rhino Lining

Rhino vs linex vs bullet liner vs et al..... chemically, they are all the same, polyurea. the difference is in the mix percentages (think epoxy) and the application process / skill of the installer. "rhino" uses a mix that results in a bit softer liner that is more flexible, but can tear more...
  3. U

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

22 limited longhorn 2500, received the update. same ol issues with AA
  4. U

AlfaOBD Powerwagon dump

This worked on 22 Ram 2500 Limited longhorn, using windows version of alpha
  5. U

Tow-Mode Digital Rear-View Mirror Package

you have to buy the camera separately.
  6. U

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

I have had my 22 for a few weeks now, nothing but problems. pretty sure its just a waiting game for software updates.
  7. U

AUX Tank Installation Prices

Thats interesting, the same roll over valve on my rds tank is mounted flat on the top. IE horizontal plane. I went with cutting the rubber hose, will see if it has any leaks / issues. So far so good though.
  8. U

AUX Tank Installation Prices

why cut the metal filler neck pipe when you can just cut the rubber hose near the tank?
  9. U

Crew cab vs Megan cab

mega cab SRW rambox is the best, and I tow various equipment regularly, skid steer, backhoe, tractors, toy hauler etc. Yes you can still get a fiver/gooseneck , though it can take a little finesse. (get a slider and be aware that your ramboxs may be blocked depending on the trailer). However...
  10. U

Uconnect Experience Feedback

The system is easy enough to use and navigate, but it is pretty sad and lacking in many regards. I have the 12" system in a 2019. Missing wireless android auto / apple. why in the ^#%^ would you sell a $100k truck with "wireless charging" when you are forced to plug in to use AA. This is also...