Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. gimmie11s

Kyle Rittenhouse NOT GUILT on all charges

America, and Mr. Rittenhouse won today. The right to self defense is an unalienable right that no man, or government can grant nor take away. https://www.foxnews.com/us/verdict-kyle-rittenhouse-not-guilty
  2. gimmie11s

1999 Cummins 2500 NV4500

Couple pics of my 99. Love this truck. I built a billet wheel hx35/40 hybrid on my bench for her and also installed some 75hp injectors. Truck is tuned by me via Quadzilla and runs fantastic. Probably never get rid of her.
  3. gimmie11s

Special Order 2021 HO Cummins Dually Night Edition Mega

Figured I'd create a page for the new truck. I ordered this truck through Phillip Olson at Bud Clary Ram in Auburn, WA. The process was positive from start to finish and we were able to lock in a great deal (about 14% off MSRP) on the truck especially considering the current environment as it...
  4. gimmie11s

Another off topic hurling insults thread (private room)

On what? Sure, you just killed your warranty on your cp4 pump, but would you really care about that? Isnt that the point of this thread? Saying you'd kill your entire warranty is pure misinformation and you should stop saying that.
  5. gimmie11s

This is where insults come to die

So much stupid in this post its hard to know where to begin.. The failure is due to the design, not quality of fuel. Im sure adding lubricity via PowerService or another quality additive may prolong the life of a cp4, but the issue is the rotating "lifter" buckets that have no provision to...