Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Burton12387

Tire Balancing Location Suggestions - Illinois

Looking for tire balancing location suggestions where you’ve had exceptional service/luck in central or northern Illinois. My truck road smooth as glass for the first 45,000 miles of its life. Needed new tires, and boom, truck now rides like crap. (After 2 other brands, now I’m back on brand...
  2. Burton12387

Blend door problem, calibration?

Catmechanic any updates? End up having any time to mess with it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Burton12387

Flat area back seat for dog?

I’ve had these for about 10 years, using a handful of times per year. They work fine for what they are, but you can’t roll your windows up and down as they sit in between the window and inner window seal. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Burton12387

Flat area back seat for dog?

I’ve had the fold flat floors in previous crew cabs which worked fine for 1-2 dogs, but they still got cramped at times. Made the move to the mega cab, and now can’t imagine being happy with any other cab configuration. The fold flat back seats are amazing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Burton12387

CP4 recall thread (merged threads) - Y78 Jan 2022 recall campaign - Parts Available May 10 for 2020 trucks only

Had the Y78 recall done this week. Also had to get 4 faulty tpms sensors replaced. Happy with the results so far (other than being crabby about being without the truck for 3 days). Two videos below (just for audio) showing what my cp4 sounded like vs this new cp3. Sent from my iPhone...
  6. Burton12387

Towing a Boat

Do you have to? Will it hurt the truck if you don’t? - no. That being said, I’m in a similar position as you, and I use tow haul mode and the exhaust brake to mainly save on brake pads. Let the engine/transmission do what they were designed to do. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Burton12387

What did you do TO your RAM today?

love2build can you share what made you go Baja over the sports? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Burton12387

Lets see what you are towing!

AZ Sooner Could you share your info on your suspension, wheel, tire setup? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Burton12387

Laramie Seats

You may get under the back and see if both of your air bags feel similar (squeeze and push with hand). There was a previous thread where some owners had to adjust the ride height sensors because one bag felt like it was pressurized way stiffer than the other, causing a rougher feeling ride...
  10. Burton12387

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

Sooooooo the way I read this. If you have a 2019/2020 truck, the only way you’re getting this new cp3 is only if: your fuel system throws a code, your pump fails, or if they find metal shavings on the pump inlet filter screen. Otherwise, congrats, you’re keeping your CP4. Disappointing. Hope...
  11. Burton12387

Mega cab owners

2020 MC Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Burton12387

How do you transport your dogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Burton12387

Knife in your pocket today?

Benchmade Mini Bugout Axis 2.8” Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Burton12387

Ram cp4 failure thread - Post all CP4 failures here DO NOT start a new thread.

Has anyone been able to find out any more info on the part numbers listed above? I haven't been able to get very far with Customer Care. I was hoping we'd get some great news out of @PCPWideeye, but so far I haven't seen a response.
  15. Burton12387

Ram cp4 failure thread - Post all CP4 failures here DO NOT start a new thread.

PCPWideeye get the truck back today? Any update? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Burton12387

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

RamCares now that the recall information is public, could you share with the group what pump they are planning on replacing the cp4 with on the affected trucks? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Burton12387

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

“The federal government” hahahahahahaha That hit me good this morning, I needed that. Sorry for the derail. Lol, I hope you guys are right, you probably are. Was just stating I’ll be relieved to find out the replacement pump and procedure. RamCares now that the recall is public, any way...
  18. Burton12387

I don’t disagree with your logic. But it’s 2021, no one does anything that makes any sense. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Burton12387

I won’t be 100% relieved till there’s verification it’s not just another revision of the cp4. With my luck we’ll be on to the cp4.3 or something. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Burton12387

Recall already showed up in my app. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk