Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Dieseldan723

2020 RAM 3500 Accessories for sale

bump for sale
  2. Dieseldan723

Lower price BUMP!
  3. Dieseldan723

Sorry, Sir. I'll get out the ol #2 pencil and old fashion paper tomorrow and take all the pictures over again. Removed items not intended for FTF or in-person sale. :cool:
  4. Dieseldan723

Remote start added to 2020 Tradesman (SOLVED)

@TrunkMonkey - This is what I planned to do before I sold my RAM. Still have the 5 button FOB sealed in the plastic - never programmed.
  5. Dieseldan723

BAKFlip Pictures that didn't get attached above.
  6. Dieseldan723

2020 RAM 3500 Items for sale I finally sold my 2020 RAM after selling our large 5th wheel. Time to let these items go. All items below came from a RAM 3500 (6’4” bed - Crew Cab – 4X4) - They are located in my garage in Chattanooga, TN ALL ITEMS BELOW ARE FOR SALE FOR IN PERSON PICKUP - THIS...
  7. Dieseldan723

Pulling a TT or 5er? Where/how are you mounting your screens for TTMS/Backup Camera/Garmin/Whatever?

Have the same frustration as you. I don't really like my solution but just traveled 3400 miles in the past two weeks with this setup. I can actually see out better than it appears with all these screens. In picture you will see: iPhone 11Pro TPMS monitor (battery powered) 8" Garmin GPS 5"...
  8. Dieseldan723

Cig lighter at top of dash

Great to know. This is such a great and helpful place!
  9. Dieseldan723

Idle Hours in Cluster

I see that there is a record of idle hours in my instrument cluster, but it doesn't seem accurate. I just drove across the country and the idle hours increased by 12-15 hours. I know I wasn't idling for that long. Has anyone else noticed this may be wrong too?
  10. Dieseldan723

Pre-heat issues?

Good info, thank you!
  11. Dieseldan723

Pre-heat issues?

OK, so I am not going crazy. I wondered if it has something to do with weak batteries and that was why it was taking so long. Thank you!
  12. Dieseldan723

Pre-heat issues?

New to the Cummins after having 4 Duramax trucks. I really like this new truck! On my Duramax the glow plugs would pre-heat when it was cold. If the outside temp was warm it would NEVER pre-heat. For the first year of my RAM I don't remember it pre-heating very often. I had to let the...
  13. Dieseldan723

Chime Volume

Worked perfectly on my 2020!
  14. Dieseldan723

Impact Driver for lug nuts

Really appreciate all the advice! You all are great!
  15. Dieseldan723

Great, thanks! Yes, this is the FUEL brushless. I didn't pay too much attention to the differences in the past, but will look at the fuel line next time.
  16. Dieseldan723

This is what I have.
  17. Dieseldan723

Thanks for the help all! Really appreciate it.
  18. Dieseldan723

We are getting ready for a cross country drive and I wanted to make sure I have tools for simple things like changing a tire if needed. I have a 1/4 Milwaukie impact driver and sockets, however I wonder if it's too small for the lug nuts on my 3500. I'm always looking for an excuse to buy more...