Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Thuren V2 Boogie Bumps

Installed Thurens new Front Boogie Bumps, these are their own not the Sumos. I had the Sumos from them before but did not like how they almost touched the axle at ride height. It meant any bump it was engaging them and felt harsh. The new V2 Boogie Bumps are a little shorter this more space...
  2. S

Thuren Front Boogie (Sumo) Bumps

Just wanted to give my experience on my 3500 with Thuren .5” coils with Thurens front boogie bumps which on the 19-23 rams they use sumos. With .5” TF351 coils or stock these will give a harsher ride on bumps. This being that stock or the low lift coils do not provide the lift and spacing that...
  3. S

3500 Rear Sumo Spring Rebel

Posted in my suspension post but figured I’d post this here for easy searching. Installed Sumo Springs Rebel series in the rear today. Install was simple, only snag was filing some metal on a plate cutout for a bolt. With my 1” lift in the rear from my Carli Add a Pack I think the spacing is...
  4. S

3500 Torklift Front Camper Mounts

Torklift front camper tie down mounts Came off a 2021 Ram 3500 6.7 mega cab short bed 4x4. Verify fitment for your cab and bed configuration on Torklifts website. $380. Seattle area, can ship if buyer wants to pay, it’s heavy.
  5. S

3500 Thuren .5” coils and Carli add a pack Install

Ok so my goal was to smooth out some of the harshness of the suspension and keep the truck as close to stock height as possible. I finally settled on Thuren .5” coils, Carli add a packs, Thuren shackles, and Fox 2.0 from Thuren. I started with the rear first, add a a pack install wasn’t too bad...
  6. S

No longer selling (Delete)

Timber Grove air bags with airlines cut and measured to run through frame to rear bumper. No longer have a slide in camper so no need. On the truck for about 4-5 months. $400, Link below to product. Prefer local sale, Seattle, WA area. If no interest local can look into shipping cost...
  7. S

Thuren 1.75” front coils TF-350G - SOLD

Thuren TF-350G Coils, 1.75” on a 3500 I got them as an open box from CJC minor scuffs and few small chips. $250 and looking for local sale if possible but can ship if buyer wants to pay. Seattle, WA area
  8. S

Longhorn 18” wheel weight

Anyone know what the 18” longhorn wheels weigh?? Curious as im looking to buy a set to put on my night edition and would like to pair a 285/75/18 tire with it that will be close to my stock setup. Found a set for $550 obo so I might get them. Thanks
  9. S

Theme change on 8.4 non nav

Is there a way to make a non nav 8.4 have the ability to change display themes like the nav versions can?
  10. S

3500 factory air leaf springs on non factory air 3500

Ok so I have a 3500 non factory air ride and I have installed Timber grove air bags for my truck camper. I was looking to eventually get a Carli add a pack to smooth out larger bumps in the rear. But I’m also looking at using take off leaf springs from a factory air 3500 since they seem to be a...
  11. S

Timber Grove Air Bags

Anybody have any experience using Timber Grove air bags on a 3500? Or even a 4th gen 3500? Look like good quality and they are all stainless steel. They said they are designed to cycle with the full suspension travel of the truck. Trying to accomplish load support for a 3,000lb truck camper...
  12. S

(SOLD) Fastop traveler tonneau softopper combo (WA)

Selling my like new Fastop tonneau softopper combo. Only selling because we bought a slide in truck camper and the clearance is too close with the rails installed. Was great to have a tonneau cover and a softopper whenever needed. Selling for $1300, $1527 new before tax. All options in pictures...
  13. S

Been lurking for awhile!

Been lurking around for the last 2-3 months while my truck was on order from Bud Clary but now I’ve finally got it! In the Seattle area and appreciate the info and help from everyone.
  14. S

Opinions on suspension for a custom order

So I’m ordering a truck and stuck on wether I should get factory air bags on a 3500 mega cab? I was looking to order a 2500 with the air bags but know that with the mega cab I lose a lot of payload and want to be sure no matter what trailer I get in the future I can tow it. So im considering a...