Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Ziggy

Race Sport trailer hitch bar Reverse lights

Anyone have experience with these? I am considering these over the Baja Designs reverse lights.
  2. Ziggy

Do these exist anywhere except with the entire bed rail?

I broke the tab on my right side bed rail cap. I go to the dealer and am informed that I have to buy the entire bedrail in order to replace the cleats or the end cap. Cargo Rail, Right - Mopar (68084030AB) Beside going to a junkyard and trying to find a truck with a bedrail, does anyone know...
  3. Ziggy

How to take apart your center console tray/cupholders

I found my answers and references on the 5th Gen 1500 forums and thought I would post here in the event anyone wanted to get their cup holders out and clean up spills and lost coins, etc. You can find a YouTube vid of a guy pulling his console apart without tools using just his hands. Looks...
  4. Ziggy

PSA on Stealth Performance and other mods

Since I have not seen much, if anything, regarding experience with the Stealth Performance module on these forums, I thought I would share mine, as well as some other tweaks I have done to allow my truck a little more get-up-and-go without deleting it. I dropped the Stealth module in this...
  5. Ziggy

Does anyone know what this is on my tailpipe?

New truck with less than 1k miles, and I just noticed this. What is it? Was the pipe damaged and patched? I have never see this before.
  6. Ziggy

2023 models with DRVM, can you get the side view to work?

I already know there are no trailer cameras available for the 23 models, but the manual and other publications state that you can turn on the trailer reverse guidance view on the DVRM. Mine does not. Does anyone else get that view when they press the left side button on the DRVM?
  7. Ziggy

How do you unplug a Park sensor?

Seems simple, but I cannot figure out how to release the sensor from the plug in the harness. It has a yellow piece in the plug that looks like a slide lock, and I was able to remove it, but I cannot figure out how to release the sensor.
  8. Ziggy

PSA on 2023 model changes

I thought I would post all the findings I discovered within a week of owning my brand new shiny 2023 2500 Limited. There are significant changes Stellantis made to the 23 models, versus all past years. They are not huge, but I find them irritating, given the fact that we cannot override them as...
  9. Ziggy

Quality of the blind spot cameras

Is it just me, or is everyone's blind spot cameras completely blurry? It looks someone licked the lens at the factory.
  10. Ziggy

How do you disable it? REAR SEAT REMINDER ALERT (RSRA)

Yes, I RTFM, and it mentions what it is on page 268, then refers to page 212 to disable it. Well guess what? page 212 states the setting is in the Uconnect Safety/Driving Assistance section in settings, however when I look in the truck, the setting for RSRA does not exist. Anyone else have...
  11. Ziggy

2023 Ram 2500 Split Screen Tow Mode camera

I have searched through every thread concerning all the camera options and part numbers, but cannot find anything for the camera that connects to the coax port on the left side of the license plate. The 12 pin is on the right, which is used for the aux backup camera. The coax is used to display...
  12. Ziggy

Anyone using the Stealth module?

Looking for some feedback, knowledge, or experience with the Stealth modules. I have used EzLynk in the past and liked what it did for the truck. Thinking about trying this out. Stealth Module - Ram Cummins 6.7L (2019-2023) A Stealth Performance Module is the perfect addition to your Ram...