Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you unplug a Park sensor?

Ziggy

Reaction score
Seems simple, but I cannot figure out how to release the sensor from the plug in the harness. It has a yellow piece in the plug that looks like a slide lock, and I was able to remove it, but I cannot figure out how to release the sensor.IMG_1704.jpgIMG_1703.jpg

Last edited:

Ziggy

Reaction score
Solved, you PUSH the black tab above the part number. Had to use a screwdriver to get it deep enough to release the locking tab.

jadmt

Reaction score
Replacing them? I get the intermittent front sensor not working but it is too infrequent to take it to the dealer for warranty as it would never happen for them

Ziggy

Reaction score
Replacing them? I get the intermittent front sensor not working but it is too infrequent to take it to the dealer for warranty as it would never happen for them
Yep, just got the truck a week ago, and one of the rear sensors was going off because it was picking up my hitch. I isolated the one that was an issue and just went and bought a new sensor, since the dealer could not be bothered to get this 1 minute fix done for me, and said I would have to wait 3 weeks before they could look at it. Warranty should have paid for this, but the truck is working as it should now.

Users who are viewing this thread