Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by TXsportDiver

1. TXsportDiver

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

You're correct. I had it flipped. I have now edited my previous post to reflect: ALL 2016-2018 trucks are recalled
  2. TXsportDiver

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

New press releases by Department of Justice (DIJ) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) today, January 10, 2024. Cummins will recall some (600,000 or so) model year 2013-2019 Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks. The recalls will be through Ram dealers. 2013-2015 trucks with two-sensor SCR controllers...
  3. TXsportDiver

Calibrated Power tune 2020 2500 cummins

On their order page, they mention sending in your, non-tuned ECU/ECM for $500 refund...still ridiculous if your're thinking around $1,000 or so.
  4. TXsportDiver

Calibrated Power tune 2020 2500 cummins

Speaking of shocking developments, am I the only one seeing the $4,300 tune for 2022's on Calibrated Power's website (out of stockl? I was on the fence at $1,000 or so, for earlier tunes. At $4,300, the fence isn't even in sight...
  5. TXsportDiver

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Afterburner installed.
  6. TXsportDiver

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

No particular reason to not have installed it...just haven't built up the enthusiasm to wire tie it to my 5th wheel.
  7. TXsportDiver

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

Sadly, over a year on, and I haven't installed it. My postage scale shows just under 60 ounces. The package is approx. 20" x 16" x 4".
  8. TXsportDiver

Uconnect 12.0 Update

I am. Got it a couple of days ago. It doesn't. Damnit.
  9. TXsportDiver

eBay Fuel/Oil Filters?

I'm coming up on my first fuel/oil filter change (2022 Cummins). I see Geno's Garage has both fuel filters for about $125 or both fuel filters and oil filter for about $142. But, there are lots of available options on eBay for less...like $55 or so (just fuel filters) and $100 or so for all...
  10. TXsportDiver

Mud Flaps

Yep, works well. No rubbing. Not even close.
  11. TXsportDiver

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Wow, Jimmy. That's amazing work! Especially since you did it all 'today.'
  12. TXsportDiver

Swap OEM Gooseneck Hitch for B&W Turnover Ball

Thanks for your awesome reply. Happy haulin'
  13. TXsportDiver

Swap OEM Gooseneck Hitch for B&W Turnover Ball

I'm planning to make this swap. I haven't yet looked at the factory hitch setup. So, I'd like to confirm... 1. Is there room to/do you need to reach the top of the factory bolts for removal or installation? 2. After removing the factory hitch, are there essentially four dangling bolts you use to...
  14. TXsportDiver

Who makes the bumpers on the trucks used on Yellowstone?

Bonus question: Did you add more front-end spring/lift...or is your truck still stock?
  15. TXsportDiver

Who makes the bumpers on the trucks used on Yellowstone?

That's great to hear. Thanks.