Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Fuel/Oil Filters?

TXsportDiver

Reaction score
I'm coming up on my first fuel/oil filter change (2022 Cummins). I see Geno's Garage has both fuel filters for about $125 or both fuel filters and oil filter for about $142. But, there are lots of available options on eBay for less...like $55 or so (just fuel filters) and $100 or so for all three. The listings say thery're Mopar...but, counterfeits are a real thing. Has anyone had success purchasing legit filters on eBay? If so, any specific seller?

Here's the Ebay search I'm looking at. I searched only the two fuel filter part numbers (68157291AA 68436631AA), USA sellers only.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I would only trust an e-bay or amazon purchase if it's directly from a Mopar dealership.

I real fuel kit will be north of $110-120.

If you can get the 3 filter kit from Geno's just do it. Why take a chance?

Many Walmarts carry the Mopar oil filters.

Ionicbrick

Reaction score
I plan on using OEM for all my changes… but has anyone used filters from Doc’s? They advertise as a “premium” aftermarket filter.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
I don’t have a diesel but I’ve purchased oil change kits and other parts from Falls mopar city on eBay and they’re the real deal. Can’t vouch for anybody else.

I thought I got a fake wix from Amazon but I initiated a return and they sent another and I compared them and the “fake” one was just missing its sticker but it was indeed real. Kept both.

Users who are viewing this thread