Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turin's latest activity

• T
    Turin reacted to Xflight29's post in the thread AlfaOBD with Like Like.
    I have to say that by having Jimmy07: part of this form is great . Your knowledge of these trucks is phenomenal to say the least .
  • T
    Turin reacted to jsalbre's post in the thread 2025 Ram HD with Like Like.
    I've found you can disable auto park temporarily by opening the door (with the seatbelt off), putting the truck in drive, park and then...
  • T
    Turin reacted to Jimmy07's post in the thread 2025 Ram HD with Like Like.
    You can also easily disable the auto park for an engine run cycle. Just purposely make auto park engage one time, turn the knob back to...
  • T
    Turin reacted to Riccochet's post in the thread 2025 Ram HD with Like Like.
    I don't understand the point of a column shifter with modern transmissions. There's no linkage, it's all electronic. Dial, push buttons...
  • T
    Turin reacted to jsalbre's post in the thread TransferFlow Replacement Tank for Hemi with Like Like.
    I’m excited that someone is finally doing it. I’m sure it’ll be a great product, but good god that’s expensive.
  • T
    MORE RANGE IS ON THE WAY! The project has only recently been officially initiated, but here’s what I’ve learned from Transfer Flow so...
  • T
    Turin reacted to jsalbre's post in the thread 2025 Ram HD with Like Like.
    The engine doesn't lug when MDS is engaged, it just vibrates differently, because half the cylinders aren't firing off. It only goes...
  • T
    Turin reacted to Brutal_HO's post in the thread Updated HDs are coming with Like Like.
    With the 5th gen cab would come a long overdue telescoping/tilt wheel - probably also not off center like it is now, HUD option, better...