Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by TogaLock77

1. TogaLock77

Wiring diagram for tail light and tail gate help

My tailgate lock and right rear tail light only function when the trailer wiring is grounded. I’m trying to find the common connection to ground but can’t track it down. This has to be a bad ground or compromised ground, right? Could it be something else?
  2. TogaLock77

Tailgate lock and right tail light don't work after unplugging trailer

I have a 2019 Tradesman. No previous problems and I recently pulled my trailer with no issues. Today, without the trailer attached, my tailgate would not unlock and I received the message that my right tail light was not working. I checked fuses and wire connections and couldn't find any...
  3. TogaLock77

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Chassis Unlimited Octane bumper and Diode Dynamics S3 Sport reverse lights. Bumper went on easy enough. Looks great on the outside, but the powder coating didn’t cover the inside areas of the swing outs. It rained last night and there’s already rust. That’s disappointing. The first photo shows...
  4. TogaLock77

Remote start added to 2020 Tradesman (SOLVED)

How the heck do access that harness to install the hood ajar pin?
  5. TogaLock77

FOB Unlock lighting question

Nope, I don’t want it dark and I know the settings are in the radio. I have the approach lighting set on. The back story is I took the truck in for recall 22V140000. Then the next time I approached my truck at night it seemed to be darker. I’m getting old and can’t remember what lights...
  6. TogaLock77

FOB Unlock lighting question

Something seems off, but I can’t put my finger on it. When you unlock your truck with your FOB what lights illuminate? Do the headlight LED outlines turn on? Do the cab marker lights turn on? I’m getting the tail light outlines, head lamps, and mirror marker lights.
  7. TogaLock77

Westin Sportsman X on a PW

What is the brand of the rear bumper? Where did you relocate the backup camera?
  8. TogaLock77

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Not just today, but over the past few weeks. Upgrade to 8.4 stereo. Wired light bar to aux 2. Wired the Diode Dynamics floods so the back lighting illuminates with chicken lights. Actual floods are switched in the bed. Warn winch with the factory mount. Waiting on wiring to relocate the control...
  9. TogaLock77

Tradesman upgrade to 8.4

Lines work, I don’t know about voice command
  10. TogaLock77

Tradesman upgrade to 8.4

All up and running. This project took forever waiting on parts.
  11. TogaLock77

Roof Rack - Need help……..

Sorry, didn’t see this question. The light bar is Diode Dynamics out of STL.
  12. TogaLock77

13. TogaLock77

Tradesman upgrade to 8.4

Two questions for the experts here. All the MOPAR sites say that part 68428584AD has replaced 68428584AC. Is there any difference between these two parts? I can’t source part 68340283AD Center Stack in stock. Any ideas on finding one of these? Backordered through June.
  14. TogaLock77

Fin will clear with a Rhino Rack backbone. I have one on my truck.
  15. TogaLock77

Rhino Rack opinions

To install the Backbone you have to remove the rubber trim from the roof gutter. It's just there for looks. You could cut the rubber gutter trim and install it between the mounting points of the Backbone if you like. So far as cleaning, I have a telescoping pole with a sponge attachment that...