Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOB Unlock lighting question

TogaLock77

Reaction score
Something seems off, but I can’t put my finger on it. When you unlock your truck with your FOB what lights illuminate? Do the headlight LED outlines turn on? Do the cab marker lights turn on? I’m getting the tail light outlines, head lamps, and mirror marker lights.

superjoe83

Reaction score
It's a setting in the radio, if you want the truck to stay dark turn off the approach lighting

TogaLock77

Reaction score
Nope, I don’t want it dark and I know the settings are in the radio. I have the approach lighting set on. The back story is I took the truck in for recall 22V140000. Then the next time I approached my truck at night it seemed to be darker. I’m getting old and can’t remember what lights illuminate with approach selected on. That’s my question.

superjoe83

Reaction score
Nope, I don’t want it dark and I know the settings are in the radio. I have the approach lighting set on. The back story is I took the truck in for recall 22V140000. Then the next time I approached my truck at night it seemed to be darker. I’m getting old and can’t remember what lights illuminate with approach selected on. That’s my question.
I can't remember if the mirror lights come on, but I do know that the headlights and parking lights do come on, if you don't get any other answers I can check my truck later today

Users who are viewing this thread