Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thorvald's latest activity

• Thorvald
    Thorvald reacted to Bigfoot63301's post in the thread service air suspension with Like Like.
    Finally got the rest of the pictures from the service guy. This one shows how the harness was pinched between the frame and the body...
  • Thorvald
    As you may know we've had a popular hidden [behind the factory bumper] winch mount for a few years but it was limited to the Hemi...
  • Thorvald
    @g00fy This came up in another thread, the S&B website says you can’t use high speed truck stop pumps on their tank but Titan doesn‘t...
  • Thorvald
    Thorvald replied to the thread Titan fuel tank install.
    I had no idea there were some gotchas with these tanks, here is S&B website: Important Notes: The fuel gauge will continue to work...
  • Thorvald
    Hi Misc, we see that you have a similar thread regarding the same concern for your 2024 Ram 3500. As stated in the other thread, code...
  • Thorvald
    Thorvald replied to the thread Regen.
    This this this this…. Can’t stress it enough. Since replacing mine my logs have been almost all 24 hour driving time regen. What a...
  • Thorvald
    Thorvald reacted to AH64ID's post in the thread Regen with Like Like.
    I would ditch that K&N filter asap, they don’t filter enough to not cause long term damage to the engine. Get a 53034051AB filter from...
  • Thorvald
    Thorvald reacted to jsalbre's post in the thread Throttle lag with Like Like.
    I know this has been said before, but it bears repeating again: nothing you plug in can eliminate pedal lag. All the plug in devices are...
  • Thorvald
    Thorvald replied to the thread Aisin transmission fluid change.
    i just went through this over the weekend and oh my freaking god those four bolts hidden by that cross member… grrrr!! I used the hose...