Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Smo

1. Smo

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I took delivery this evening. It’s worth every day of the 15 week wait. My first 2500 2022 RAM 2500 Limited Mega Cab Night Edition, Cummins, Level 1, Sunroof, BSM, Off-Road, Snow Chief, Bed Step, Engine Block Heater Timeline: Ordered-11/9/21 VIN-11/11/21 D1-1/8/22 Equipment List- 1/29/22...
  2. Smo

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I know the feeling. My total wait time has been 15 weeks to the day.
  3. Smo

My truck was delivered to Nashville rail yard on 2/15/22. It made it to the dealership this morning. I will be picking it up this evening. Will post pics once I get it. Question, dealer is offering Zurich warranty for 6yrs or 100k miles, covers bumper to bumper for $2970 w/ $100 deductible. Is...
  4. Smo

2022 RAM 2500 limited, mega cab, night edition, lvl 1, SRW, sunroof, BSM has shipped ETA 2/17-3/3 Ordered 11/9/21. Headed to KY Line 708 3C6UR5TL1NG196681
  5. Smo

I ordered on 11/09, truck was built 1/28. It is going to a dealership near Paducah, KY. My dealer said the train comes to Nashville, then vehicle unloaded and trucked into KY dealership. I would assume the same for yours.
  6. Smo

Window sticker is up for my order place 11/09/2021. 3C6UR5TL1NG196681
  7. Smo

Talked to dealership…estimated ship date of 1/27 They expect it to be in Western KY mid/late February. We will see. The train shipping route goes to Nashville and then is trucked in to this area
  8. Smo

Ramchat has confirmed all parts have been gathered and should be scheduled for build soon. Does this mean D1 and should I contact dealer for est build date? C6UR5TL1NG196681 2500 Limted MC, ordered 11/09
  9. Smo

Checked with Ram Chat today and still in D status ordered 11/09/21…‘22 2500 limited MC Night Edition SRW sunroof, rambox, off-road package, snow chief, level 1 equipment package. Looks like a lot of limited mega cabs are skipped for other configurations
  10. Smo

Smo-686 on the spreadsheet. Would you update BSM and Sunroof as both YES. Ram chat indicates...

Smo-686 on the spreadsheet. Would you update BSM and Sunroof as both YES. Ram chat indicates still in D status as of today. Thanks !
  11. Smo

Ordered Tuesday evening. Got the Vin today. Dealer locked in price upon placing a deposit on the truck. Said 8-12 weeks for delivery. Curious to see when I’ll get the truck. Status D as of today
  12. Smo

Submitted my build sheet to order a 2022 Ram 2500 Laramie w/ a Cummins. They said night edition could not be ordered in a Laramie package. Anyone know why? Have they limited production lines to streamline supply?