Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Smo

Reaction score
My truck was delivered to Nashville rail yard on 2/15/22. It made it to the dealership this morning. I will be picking it up this evening. Will post pics once I get it.

Question, dealer is offering Zurich warranty for 6yrs or 100k miles, covers bumper to bumper for $2970 w/ $100 deductible. Is this worth the investment?

Truck is a limited trim, Cummins, sunroof, 12in display, etc lots of electronics and moving parts.

3C6UR5TL1NG196681

Thanks for your input

buzzuti

Reaction score
My truck was delivered to Nashville rail yard on 2/15/22. It made it to the dealership this morning. I will be picking it up this evening. Will post pics once I get it.

Question, dealer is offering Zurich warranty for 6yrs or 100k miles, covers bumper to bumper for $2970 w/ $100 deductible. Is this worth the investment?

Truck is a limited trim, Cummins, sunroof, 12in display, etc lots of electronics and moving parts.

3C6UR5TL1NG196681

Thanks for your input
I would suggest bouncing it off of this site => https://www.chryslerfactoryplans.com/

Also, there is a discount code as well "PAYINFULL"

A lot of times from what I have seen here is that dealers will match this price.
There is a whole sticky post on warranties here as well with a ton of info on this subject

Shawnd

Reaction score

Truck is a limited trim, Cummins, sunroof, 12in display, etc lots of electronics and moving

3C6UR5TL1NG196681

Thanks for your input
What dealership? mine was delivered to Nashville 2/16 I bought from east tenn dodge

Rex2022

Reaction score
Got this today

5e61c22937d4679f25187c8a1d284397.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What was your order date?

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
What was your order date?

12/28. I emailed Renae at MD to verify validity, which I assumed it was legit since my Vin was in the email. She said build date is scheduled for 3/2 now and to check back with her a week after to check on a rail assignment. Came from an FCA email address. I didn’t ask for an update, it just came today for no reason.

MrTaz

Reaction score
I would suggest bouncing it off of this site => https://www.chryslerfactoryplans.com/

Also, there is a discount code as well "PAYINFULL"

A lot of times from what I have seen here is that dealers will match this price.
There is a whole sticky post on warranties here as well with a ton of info on this subject

The Maxcare for mine would be over 6K. And I didn't see anything about specifically covering the 12 inch screen. They do mention the Uconnect but that is vague. I can't say I trust it.

RIDEaCANYON

Reaction score
The Maxcare for mine would be over 6K. And I didn't see anything about specifically covering the 12 inch screen. They do mention the Uconnect but that is vague. I can't say I trust it.
going through www.Chryslerfactoryplans.com (Ziegler) I can‘t even click enough options to get an 8 yr/125k mile MaxCare warranty above $4375.

I’ve used Ziegler on my last 5 CDJR vehicles with zero issue including complete tranny replacement in my ‘15 2500 6.4l and air suspension replacement on wife’s GC Summit. they were also extremely helpful transferring the max care to the buyers of the 2500 two weeks ago. Also helped them extend it again that day for another 4 years.

I only ran the quotes in Pa though so that may impact some but not sure why it would. Sure glad I don’t need the CTD though as that does jack it up. Getting MaxCare 7yr/85k mile on my ’22 PW for for under $1700. Also for me it shows it would be same price basically as long as I buy it within 12 months 12k miles of buying truck so i can wait.

bottom line is I will ALWAYS go with Ziegler for easy and price and guaranteed real Chrysler backed plan without cavaets (eg must service at dealership).

as always though… to each their own…

Attachments

• 298D4E4D-77E4-402B-AFCC-7FFF0AFB3CC4.png
    298D4E4D-77E4-402B-AFCC-7FFF0AFB3CC4.png
    469.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Dan222500

Reaction score
Had my truck one week now approximately 175 miles so far. I put it up on the lift tonight to install mudflaps and decided to check all the fluids. Front end was half a quart low, rear end was just over a quart low and transfer case was almost a quart low. Check your fluids when you get your truck home!!! That's the only complaint I have so far! I'm loving it! Worth the wait for sure!

gator6

Reaction score
12/28. I emailed Renae at MD to verify validity, which I assumed it was legit since my Vin was in the email. She said build date is scheduled for 3/2 now and to check back with her a week after to check on a rail assignment. Came from an FCA email address. I didn’t ask for an update, it just came today for no reason.

The question I have for you is who did Renae give your email to?

I ordered 11/12, and have been told my ship date is 3/5. I have never seen an email like that.

Users who are viewing this thread