Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Shocktrooper392

1. Shocktrooper392

Baja Designs Squadron Fog Light Kit 2019+ 2500 - Plug & Play Harness barely plugs in?

So yesterday I tried to install this kit on my 2023 Power Wagon, however when I checked out the BD adapter harness that plugs into the factory fog light harness, I found that it barely plugs in. There is no tension on the PD adapter plug that goes into the factory connector. You can just barely...
  2. Shocktrooper392

REFERENCE: 2019+ Power Wagon Armor

Got my Dethloff skid order in as well today, pics look like it's astonishingly well made and very thought out. I now understand the wait. Can't wait to put it on!
  3. Shocktrooper392

Got mine as well... Definitely will be ordering as soon as it's available!
  4. Shocktrooper392

Arrrgh Tires

Getting to this thread late, 315/70/17 is slightly smaller than a 35x12.5x17 which is what I run. Never had a single issue with rubbing on the Toyo RT Trail's. FWIW, the Toyos and the Falken Wildpeaks are both great tire options. I have roughly 10k miles on my Toyos and have zero complaints...
  5. Shocktrooper392

PC reached out to me today and told me to just try to get the bolts to 25-30 ft-lbs and that should be enough. Torqued them to 30 ft-lbs earlier, only got like a 1/2 turn out of each, maybe it will get it to stop seeping. Something interesting I thought you guys might want to hear, PC also...
  6. Shocktrooper392

So I got the truck up on a lift at work today, used an allen head socket with a ratchet to try to tighten up the bolts. Got a solid semi easy half to quarter turn on all of them so they obviously weren't tight enough. Checked the rear tonight when I got home, it's not really seeping anymore but...
  7. Shocktrooper392

So positive update regarding PC rear RG. I got the replacement 12" AAM rear rock guard in on Friday, went and put it on this morning. Fits perfectly!... However, when I removed the factory bolts (mind you this is the second time they have been out) the lowest center and the lowest on the...
  8. Shocktrooper392

AEV ProCal Snap Not Compatible with 2023's?

Finally got my BF Snap replacement, got installed and paired easily the other night. Set the tire pressure lower and got the tire size programmed. Truck seems to drive slightly better now that it knows the right tire size.
  9. Shocktrooper392

Okay, so update on my Purple Cranium rear axle rock guard debacle. I've sent images to PC and they're telling me I have a 12" AAM rear axle... And that I would be the first PW they've seen with a 12" rear. Maybe Ram changed them to 12" rears on 2023+'s? Would give credence to what @Soapy is...
  10. Shocktrooper392

Finally got time to install my Purple Craniums this past Sunday. Front one went on in 10 minutes, super easy install. However the rear one I could not for the life of me get to line up with the bolt holes. I contacted Purple Cranium before I ordered to confirm I had the right part #'s picked...
  11. Shocktrooper392

2022 Power Wagon Build

Awesome build, fellow Old North State resident! Are some of these shots from Brown Mountain or URE?
  12. Shocktrooper392

So my purple craniums came in the other day, seem to be very well built and very beefy. Can't wait to get them on. For those of you who have run rock guards on these trucks either from purple cranium or others, when I take out the lower bolts on both diff covers will I lose any gear oil? Not...
  13. Shocktrooper392

Glad to hear it's working for the features it's intended to! I guess I'll give it a shot and will be the guinea pig for Android Auto. Thanks!
  14. Shocktrooper392

Good to hear! When you get it and have it installed and confirm it's working please update this thread as I (and I'm sure others) would still be interested in getting a working AEV ProCal Snap. I already returned the "BE" one a few months ago with AEV, but would like some kind of confirmation...
  15. Shocktrooper392

This rock guard looks awesome and beefy! I'm definitely gonna get these for the front & rear of my PW. Just wanted to see if any of you guys can confirm the ones listed below should fit my truck front & rear. Mainly because the description says that the 9.25 rock guard fits "on some...