Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Rogue 2500

1. R

What Happened to Accepting Responsibility

Parking in the back forty does not always help. I usually do park in the back forty, go in the store, come back out to have a POS parked right next to me. Plenty of empty spaces all around. Some people suck. :mad: I have a minor scratch on my fender flare. I count myself lucky it was not worse.
  2. R

Painting Factory Rims

I agreed with the powder coating. I had mine done and I am very happy.
  3. R

Ram Truck Hoodies

Hi All - I bought a couple of Ram truck hoodies online and they are not what I wanted. The design is cool, but they are not the sweatshirt/fleece type hoodie. These are more like a shirt type hoodie. The are 95% polyester and 5% spandex. Like the performance shirts. Made in China. The seller is...
  4. R

Jump Seat to Console Swap Process

Glad to hear you got it worked out. Couple of things... Did you get any pictures? Did the jump seat harness (part# 68484690AA) have a connector for the USB inside the storage bin? Can you please paste the URL from Amazon for the 5 wire USB extension cables for other members to find? Thanks!
  5. R

I would be interested in how this turns out. Please let me know.
  6. R

2020 hd service manual

So, I just got off the phone and the USB service manuals are available for the 2020 2500. You can order from this link below. These do not include wiring diagrams. I was told they are mostly service procedures. They may contain some relate wiring diagrams, but not all inclusive. They are...
  7. R

Cool, please let me know how the wiring works out for you. I might be interested, as I don't have the contacts. :-) I have not seen any console lights on the Laramie. There was ambient lights with the jump seat, but not with the console. I have been waiting for the service manuals to become...
  8. R

There a few problems when trying to use the jump seat harness on the console. 1. The wiring had to be cut to remove the wiring from the USB port inside the jump seat storage bin. 2. The original front dash wires were not long enough to attach to the console USB ports. 3. The original front dash...
  9. R

For me, I had to buy the wiring harness because the guy I swapped with used the one from the console for the jump seat. If you get a wiring harness with the console you may be able to use that. Yes, I purchased and used the usb extension cables for the front two usb ports. I have not dug into...
  10. R

I *think* it will fit, but I can't honestly for sure it will. The ones on ebay seem to think they fit. You might want to check with the dealer to see if it is cross referenced. I was lucky enough to find someone with the same 2500 Laramie.
  11. R

Laundry List of Problems - No dealers will even look at it.

First off, Thank you for your service! I would reach out the member on this RamCares. They are the RAM Customer Service on this forum. See if they can help get your problems resolved. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?members/ramcares.201/ Failing that, Have you considered contacting...
  12. R

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Added the Weathertech in channel vent visors. Look great and the windows do not stop at the visor. They roll all the way up, no problem.
  13. R

Wheel hop ?

Same here. So how do you get rid of the wheel hop? Add weight? different tires?
  14. R

Winter pictures

Crater Lake Oregon area:
  15. R

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

I had 3/4" when the light was broken. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/broken-third-brake-light.3310/ After I swapped out the third brake light, I also backed the canopy off another 1/4".