Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Happened to Accepting Responsibility

Rogue 2500

Reaction score
Parking in the back forty does not always help. I usually do park in the back forty, go in the store, come back out to have a POS parked right next to me. Plenty of empty spaces all around. Some people suck. :mad: I have a minor scratch on my fender flare. I count myself lucky it was not worse.

Reaction score
My wife goes to help her mother that lives 4 hours away, drives up there in our year old Mustang G/T. She stays in a local hotel nearby and gets up the next morning and the whole drivers side of the car is caved in from the mirror to the rear bumper to the tune of $9000 . Of course they say they reviewed the cameras and didn't see anything.

MikeG

Reaction score
My wife goes to help her mother that lives 4 hours away, drives up there in our year old Mustang G/T. She stays in a local hotel nearby and gets up the next morning and the whole drivers side of the car is caved in from the mirror to the rear bumper to the tune of $9000 . Of course they say they reviewed the cameras and didn't see anything.
Crap, my issue is insignificant compared to that. If I came out and saw that, I probably would have had a heart attack.

Branog

Reaction score
This happened to me while at jury duty last week. No note was left.

Attachments

• IMG_0922.jpg
    IMG_0922.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 57

just James

Reaction score
Just noticed a couple of days ago that one of my cats apparently didn't quite jump high enough to get onto the hood of my new pickup. Left muddy foot prints and distinct scratches trying to pull itself the rest of the way up the fender.
Yeah, it's a bummer, but I still like my cats, and can't really expect them to have any concept of the issue.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Just noticed a couple of days ago that one of my cats apparently didn't quite jump high enough to get onto the hood of my new pickup. Left muddy foot prints and distinct scratches trying to pull itself the rest of the way up the fender.
Yeah, it's a bummer, but I still like my cats, and can't really expect them to have any concept of the issue.
Just one more reason to shoot cats, they really are the most useless animal besides fish

b307a1

Reaction score
There are far to many wild cats here they just **** in the garden and piss my dog off….
Maybe you should give them the credit they deserve for understanding the the gardening thing by knowing that your plants need to be fertilized and you might want to have a sitdown with your dog and explain to him that it always better to "pissed off than to be pissed on".

Snaps3500

Reaction score
So sorry for your troubles with irresponsible people. I have had good luck with a dent less body repair facility. They have done wonders for me. Hail dents, grocery cart damage and the latest damage I got was my truck got struck by a golf ball while waiting in a drive thru. I believe your damage can be fixed without any paint or body work if you find an experienced dent wizard. Best of luck and I hope you find the right person to do your repairs.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Maybe you should give them the credit they deserve for understanding the the gardening thing by knowing that your plants need to be fertilized and you might want to have a sitdown with your dog and explain to him that it always better to "pissed off than to be pissed on".
But target practice is much more fun

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
You would then have to switch to rats and mice. I bet they are keeping the population down for you. A good barn cat is great for that.

Our cat is an indoor cat. Sometimes I think we are just her servants.
Cats and snakes. Loved by farmers the world over.

6' Bull snake just scared the crap out of the wife the other day. I was thrilled to see it around the yard.

Users who are viewing this thread