Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by rodeoridertaz

1. rodeoridertaz

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

avoiding cloth... you may have to go to the laramie or higher trim?
  2. rodeoridertaz

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

i actually like the chrome (maybe its because i rode Harleys for a decade).... but that's just my preference instead of colored (sport) bumpers.
  3. rodeoridertaz

I was thinking about a brush guard myself...... would that fall under same catagory?
  4. rodeoridertaz

THANK YOU FOR CLARIFYING THAT. IT STILL LOOKS LIKE MINE WILL BE FOREVER THOUGH.
  5. rodeoridertaz

WELL I'M ORDER 171 RODEORIDERTAZ, SO TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE A VERY VERY LONG WAIT FOR ANYTHING.
  6. rodeoridertaz

hOLY CRAP......I SURE HOPE MINE DOIESN'T END UP LIKE THAT THOSE GUYS WITH A LONG BLUE LINE JUST MEANS ORDER CONFIRMED AND NOTHING YET ANTUL IT TURNS RED....WOW! .
  7. rodeoridertaz

I WISH THEY WOULD PUT THE EXACT PICTURE ON RAM VEHICLE ORDER TRACKING SITE...(MINE IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE CHROME DOORHANDLES AND MIRRORS, BUT THE PICTURE SHOWS BLACK. I ALSO ORDERED THE BETTER HEADLIGHTS AND THE PHOTO SHOWS REGULAR HEADLIGHTS). BUT IT SAYS UNDER THE PHOTO THAT: IMAGE SHOWN MAY NOT...
  8. rodeoridertaz

THAT'S WHAT THE DEALER TOLD ME AS WELL. 10 OR MORE HE SAID. (HE ALSO SAID THEY WON'T EVEN START THE ORDER UNTIL THEY HAD THAT VOLUIME OR NUMBER 1ST.)
  9. rodeoridertaz

I THOUGHT MOST OF THE NEW MODELS CAME OUT RIGHT AROUND OR AFTER oCTOBER TIME LIKE NEW pHYSCAL YEAR STARTS oCTOBER 1ST.
  10. rodeoridertaz

SO DOES THIS MEAN THAT 151 DAYS IS ESTIMATED TO BE THE LONGEST TIME IN THE ORDER PROCESS?
  11. rodeoridertaz

I WANTED THE hYDRO bLUE (BUT THEY SAID THAT WAS DISCONTINUED), SO I ORDERED THE nEW hOLLAND bLUE (ALSO A LOW VOLUME COLOR).
  12. rodeoridertaz

Yes I fall under that as well.... I was federal law enforcement and with Drew my tsp already (kind of like 401k), but wasn't sure on the roth....thanks for clarifying that.