Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by relbus

1. relbus

2023 Tow mode camera options

I have a 23 LImited with the tow mode rearview. I did not get the wired camera with the truck order...wish I would have! I would like to add a cam to my enclosed trailer now, what are my options? It seems that P/N 68586112AA is next to impossible to find.
  2. relbus

Rough Country Universal 8in LED License Plate Kit

Might be slightly lower than the 20" recessed mount from CJC. Not not by much. Now that they are selling the brackets by them selves from CJC, I'd double my budget and go with a 20" and those brackets. It will be a much cleaner look for slightly more money. No way I would trust that plate...
  3. relbus

Steering wheel controls stop working

They have not replaced the clock spring yet. That was my first thought, but they concluded it was initially the controller, and then the switches themselves. I have a call into the service manager to find out what their next step is. I do not want to be without my truck while they wait on...
  4. relbus

Steering wheel controls stop working

On my 2023 the steering wheel controls stopped working. This has happened about 4-5x. They have applied an update, which got them working for a few weeks. They have replaced the switches on the wheel, which got them working for a few weeks. They have replaced the entire steering wheel...
  5. relbus

35x12.5r20 on stock 2023 3500....will they fit

Yes they will fit. They may rub the LCA's slightly at full lock. Many tire shops won't install 12.50's as the tire MFG recommends a wider rim. It is totally acceptable to run 12.50's on OEM wheels, and many do it. I would have done it, but my tire shop of choice, Discount Tire, is one of...
  6. relbus

AUX pass-thru wiring.

Thank you for sharing that document John. I get the idea, and I followed your document on my last truck. Since things are slightly different on this truck.. I am wondering if what I outlined above would work?
  7. relbus

AUX pass-thru wiring.

Finally getting around to connecting my BD backup lights to the aux switches. Looking for some guidance, as I suck at wiring. I did this on my 2020, and now wish to do the same on my 2023. I know some of the specifics changed but the idea is the same. 1. Last time I used Aux 2. I am...
  8. relbus

Bank's Monster Ram Air install on MY23 Rebel

I have the same setup paid for and sitting over at calibrated power waiting to get installed, need to get that done ASAP...I would rather let them tackle it though. Looks great!! (As I type this I am looking at the number 6 piston I keep on my desk from my last Cummins that ate the grid heater...
  9. relbus

19+ Lifter Failures

Anyone have a video of what the lifter noise sounds like? My 23 is making a racket when its cold and it has me concerned.
  10. relbus

BakBox w/Diamondback Cover

I agree, I purchased it and returned it once I saw how lightweight construction was.
  11. relbus

EZ Lynk auto agent 2.0 hardware

Thanks for the reply. I am aware it has a lot of capabilities, just not sure what I'd ever use it for again. Figured before it ends up living out the remainder of its days in the take off parts cabinet, I'd see if anyone else had a use for it.
  12. relbus

EZ Lynk auto agent 2.0 hardware

I have the EZLynk autoagent 2.0 hardware from my 2020 Ram 6.7 that was totaled. The hardware is of no use to me, but may be to someone else. One could use this to tune a 2019-2020 Ram, or just use as a monitor/gauge display once paired with your mobile device. If someone wanted to tune with...
  13. relbus

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Maintenance day…it’s really nice that the timeline for intervals works in my favor. Usually I’d be doing this when it was zero degrees outside!
  14. relbus

Delete discussions

If my memory serves me correctly, back in the infancy of the delete days 07/08, I recall guys doing this and I believe condensation formed and created some concerns. I never did that, unplugged and then eventually removed so no first hand experience.
  15. relbus

Delete discussions

Yes it would be. I more meant if you left them on and just disabled via tuning, would they operate properly? Results prob would vary. Every time I’ve yanked the EGR hard parts off, that was the point of no return for me, as more than once grid heater got deleted at same time.