Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EZ Lynk auto agent 2.0 hardware

relbus

Reaction score
I have the EZLynk autoagent 2.0 hardware from my 2020 Ram 6.7 that was totaled. The hardware is of no use to me, but may be to someone else.
One could use this to tune a 2019-2020 Ram, or just use as a monitor/gauge display once paired with your mobile device.
If someone wanted to tune with this, they would have to purchase tuning from a tuner. This hardware was purchased from calibrated power, and was used with their tunes.
The setup includes the EZLynk hardware, necessary OBD cables, and the CSP switch for changing tunes on the fly.

Hardware was about $625.00 new. Tuning from a tuner varies greatly. CP stated their tuning goes for average $850-900

Asking $300. Make me an offer.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I have the EZLynk autoagent 2.0 hardware from my 2020 Ram 6.7 that was totaled. The hardware is of no use to me, but may be to someone else.
One could use this to tune a 2019-2020 Ram, or just use as a monitor/gauge display once paired with your mobile device.
If someone wanted to tune with this, they would have to purchase tuning from a tuner. This hardware was purchased from calibrated power, and was used with their tunes.
The setup includes the EZLynk hardware, necessary OBD cables, and the CSP switch for changing tunes on the fly.

Hardware was about $625.00 new. Tuning from a tuner varies greatly. CP stated their tuning goes for average $850-900

Asking $300. Make me an offer.
That can be used to tune anything with an OBD 2 port even power sports if you find the right tuner to sell you the tunes

relbus

Reaction score
That can be used to tune anything with an OBD 2 port even power sports if you find the right tuner to sell you the tunes
Thanks for the reply. I am aware it has a lot of capabilities, just not sure what I'd ever use it for again. Figured before it ends up living out the remainder of its days in the take off parts cabinet, I'd see if anyone else had a use for it.

Users who are viewing this thread