Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by regal2800

1. R

New Wheels

Any chance you can you post a pic from the rear at one side of the truck? Curious to see how far they stick out in the rear. What size tires and spacing? Thanks.
  2. R

3500 Mega Cab SRW no more?

Didn’t 2024 order bank close already? At this point it’s probably better to wait for the rumored designed changes in 2025 anyway.
  3. R

Getting ram dolly towed

So the owners manual specifically says that we can't get the ram 4x4 towed on a dolly. Either all wheels on the ground or on a flat bed. Does anyone know why we can't get it towed on a dolly? I understand why AWD trucks/cars can't be towed this way, but on a traditional 4x4 truck which can be...
  4. R

Ram better come out with a a FULL fifth gen HD soon

Stelantis just released a video of the 2025 ram 1500. Maybe they are doing the same for the HD? It's still 2023 and they are releasing 2025 images???
  5. R

2023 New Mirrors Conversion (Merged threads)

Well care to explain?
  6. R

Why would it be so hard? The only addition is a switch to get it extend of retract. If the door panel is the same, then swapping out the window/mirror control assembly should solve it. We would probably need to run two additional wires to each window but that’s not too hard.
  7. R

Has anyone started to explore the posibility of install '23 tow mirrors on a '19-22? I would guess the bolt up is identical. Probably a different control module which would also need to be purchased and installed. Just looking to see if anybody has looked into it yet?
  8. R

R99, B20 fuel. Am I understanding this correctly.

I fill up R99 75% of the time. (In CA). I can’t tell any difference between that and diesel#2.
  9. R

Limited slips / lockers 2500s

Arb front locker will work. They told me the same thing but I bought and installed it anyway on my 2019 3500. It’s really amazing how these guys don’t know such simple things.
  10. R

What did you do TO your RAM today?

what size tires did you install?
  11. R

Pearl White night edition pictures?

Looks great. What size tires do you have on the dually? Do you have a pic from the back that shows how far past the fenders the wheels stick?
  12. R

2022 RAM 3500 Dually Wheel Packages

Can you get a back shot of that? How far past the rear fenders do the tires stick? Is there a way to fit 35's and have the rear tires stick a maximum of 1" past the rear fenders?
  13. R

5500 Brakes on a 3500 DRW

How would that warp your rotors?
  14. R

Has anyone with the Trailer TPMS ever had it alert you to a low tire?

Yes it does. I got in the truck once and before i got to the end of the block I got a warning one of the inner duals on the trailer was flat. Great feature imo.