Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by raven_dt

1. R

Expected MPG: 6.4/3.73

Sounds about right.
  2. R

Excessive fuel consumption while towing?

I typically got around 15mpg in mixed driving with my 2020 F250 7.3/3.55.
  3. R

Towing with new 6.4L

I have 3.73s; towed from Yellowstone to the Florida Keys. No issues with 3.73s towing 10k.
  4. R

Towing with new 6.4L

We tow a 9.5k 36ft travel trailer with our 2500 CCSB, with an equalizer wdh. Towing an equipment trailer is different than towing a travel trailer because of the large flat surface area that acts as a sail with the TT. Suck and push from 18 wheelers. The equalizer reduces sway and also...
  5. R

Adding parking sensors?

I don't want to drop any money on upgrades if I may trade the truck in.
  6. R

Adding parking sensors?

No, trying to decide if I may trade for a 24 GMC 3500 6.6 gasser.
  7. R

Dash Cam power

Not sure, I have aux switches but I'm not using them for the camera. I wonder if trucks wo aux switches still have the pass thru under the dash.
  8. R

Dash Cam power

Do you have the upfitters pigtail that came with your truck? If so, it's essentially pug and play.
  9. R

Dash Cam power

Why not just just the pass thru under the driverside dash? Batt and acc with the oem provided outfitter pigtail? Very easy to wire and easy to remove of you sell your truck.
  10. R

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

After several dealership incidents; I don't take my vehicles in for service unless absolutely necessary (recall, warranty, etc). All other service, I perform.
  11. R

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

I've been using MB1 since new (8/21)with Wix XP filters, 36k. No ticks and 7 good oil reports from Blackstone. 5K OCI typically
  12. R

Coolant/Oil Temps

2021 6.4/3.73 here What is everyone seeing for 'normal (not towing)' coolant and oil temps? Thanks
  13. R

Blown Trans 9,000 miles

I've had a 68rfe, with zero issues, and a 10R140 that was garbage. I'd take a 68rfe over the 10aR140 any day.
  14. R

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

I use wix xp and MB1, no ticks and no oil consumption.
  15. R

Oil Consumption

30k with no oil consumption