Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding parking sensors?

Catmechanic

Reaction score
Did several different searches but drawing goose eggs. Has anyone added parking sensors to their truck? It's one of the few things mine didn't come with that I miss. I know I'd need the sensors, I have 2 blank switches on my factory aux switch panel to deactivate front and rear. Is the wiring / BCM integration there or is it a separate add on system?

Last edited:

b307a1

Reaction score
Did several different searches but drawing goose eggs. Has anyone added parking sensors to their truck? It's one of the few things mine didn't come with that I miss. I know I'd need the sensors, I have 2 blank switches on my upfitter panel to deactivate front and rear. Is the wiring / BCM integration there or is it a separate add on system?
You should direct that question to HDRAMs very own "Tech Swami".... @Jimmy07.

Last edited:

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Are you looking to add front and rear? Do you have factory fog lamps, if so, which ones?

Catmechanic

Reaction score
@Jimmy07 Front and rear preferred, but rear are more important to me than front. I have factory halogen fogs but have OEM LEDs to swap in their place when I have a llittle free time.

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Rear park sensors are 6MK25TZZAA.
Rear left valance is 68451135AA, and rear right valance is 68451134AA.
Park assist module (for rear only) is 68480726AA.
Custom harness that I can supply.

The lower switch bank depends on what other buttons you already have. In the link below, which goes over all the parts needed to install the front park assist, there is a breakdown in one of the posts on the lower switch bank part numbers.
Also note in the thread below that the park assist module part number is different if you are installing front and rear:

b307a1

Reaction score
Rear park sensors are 6MK25TZZAA.
Rear left valance is 68451135AA, and rear right valance is 68451134AA.
Park assist module (for rear only) is 68480726AA.
Custom harness that I can supply.

The lower switch bank depends on what other buttons you already have. In the link below, which goes over all the parts needed to install the front park assist, there is a breakdown in one of the posts on the lower switch bank part numbers.
Also note in the thread below that the park assist module part number is different if you are installing front and rear:
Jimmy ol' boy!

Where does the Park assist module go?

raven_dt

Reaction score
If I
Yes, 19-22.
just want to install the rear sensors but plan on adding the front at a later date can I add the front and rear park assist module (68480726AB?) without issue? Thanks!

Jimmy07

Reaction score
If I

just want to install the rear sensors but plan on adding the front at a later date can I add the front and rear park assist module (68480726AB?) without issue? Thanks!
I believe so. If anything, you’ll just get a front park sense unavailable message on startup

deanfx

Reaction score
If I

Curious, did you get this completed?

Users who are viewing this thread