Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Porkchopexpress

1. Porkchopexpress

RAM APP

I am cheap, and by being cheap I tend to end up with nice things that are paid for. I did spend over 80K for my truck but it is paid for now so no payment. I do not do steaming movies or other TV like most people. As I said, I paid less than 5 bucks a month (did the annual thing to save...
  2. Porkchopexpress

RAM APP

I really liked this app. Well, it expired, and called to get it. Thought it would be something reasonable as far as pricing. They wanted a min of 9.99 a month for the use of the app and up. What a RIP-OFF. I can track my location through various apps for free but was nice to do a remote...
  3. Porkchopexpress

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

I got the 7 years 125,000 with 100 deductible on mine. Thinking I paid too much seeing your price. They did say, if I had the 3500 it was 7 years and unlimited miles. I like the Mopar vs the others I looked at. They will put Mopar parts on them vs aftermarket like some of the other warranties.
  4. Porkchopexpress

Diesel exhaust regen set bumper on fire!

This is the exact reason I carry I fire extinguisher in my truck. Never know what can happen to you or someone you come across on the road. The most important part is that you and your family are safe and not injured.
  5. Porkchopexpress

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Here is the before and after pic of the brush guard
  6. Porkchopexpress

Installed centramatic wheel balancers and had nitrogen put in my tires.
  7. Porkchopexpress

Engine Break-In

I have the Cummins and I see according to the owners manual there is no break-in period (glad I don't have a gasoline engine, 300 miles at 50-55 would be hard to do), so my question is more with the towing. One section says no break-in for the cummings but the other says no towing for 500 miles...
  8. Porkchopexpress

GEICO mechanical warranty

I would not get Geico insurance after dealing with them on a claim. The collision center told me they are one of the worst insurance companies to deal with. One never really knows how good their insurance is until they have a claim. Just my 2 cents.
  9. Porkchopexpress

Installed my Nerf bars today and a ranch hand brush guard this morning. Truck is looking good.
  10. Porkchopexpress

2022 changes that ive found. Anymore?

The clearance on the center console is different on 2022 vs the 20. I went to put it in my organizer and the lid would not close. Not a big deal, cheap part off of amazon but that organizer was nice. Keeps everything separate so you don't have to dig around every time you open the lid.
  11. Porkchopexpress

TWO batteries ?

I was having issues with the wifi working on my 2020. If you have issues with it and the system is up to date, you can see if you can change the password. If you cannot change the password, you have to disconnect both batteries and de-energize the system. Then hook it back up and bingo, your...
  12. Porkchopexpress

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I had not either until I was reading the owner's manual. There is some nice improvement in 2022 over 2020 that I really like. Really glad I ordered and waited on the added safety features on the truck. That lane assist has already come in handy.
  13. Porkchopexpress

Put on my Extang tonneau cover and installed the B&W Companion 5th wheel hitch in my bed. Forgot to lower the truck so had to put a little extra effort into getting that hitch in the bed. Also, put in the Weather Tech mats. Didn't have time to install my Ram mount for my computer so will do...
  14. Porkchopexpress

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

No, my email is acting strange and won't connect so I cant transfer Pics to post. It's on pages 19 & 20 of the manual. I have the normal FOB with Unlock, lock, tailgate and remote start only (well panic is at the bottom as well)
  15. Porkchopexpress

Yes, it is in my 2022 RAM 2500/3500 Owners Manual. And on the online Manual on the Ram App (Uconnect). Even have a picture of the FOB with the Air Ride Remote as Item number 4. Was hoping this was saying they owe me two more key Fobs.