Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Phil T

1. P

Cold air intake throws check engine light

More backyard engineer failures.
  2. P

Anyone have luck getting a courtesy vehicle?

Doubtful. They have been getting away with no loaners for so long, they will never bring it back. Maybe some small dealers will give you a Yugo for a day, but don't count on it.
  3. P

Adding trailer tpms

https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/tpms-tis-sensors-for-trailer-solved-see-1st-post.232/
  4. P

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

Mine has been working perfectly since I installed it. You will like the feature.
  5. P

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

After watching it for a couple of days, I saw no engine oil on the cardboard, but there is power steering fluid there. It doesn't appear to be a leak, but a gross over fill of the reservoir. The outside of the reservoir showed wetness so I investigated and found that they had topped it off...
  6. P

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

I got a call yesterday, 1/25/23 that the truck was done. We went down and picked it up. The drive home is about an hour and a half. When I got home, I noticed fresh oil on the garage floor. It is definitely engine oil. It is directly under the new injector pump. I don't know if it is...
  7. P

When I arrived at McPeek's Anaheim, the service advisor looked up my appointment and then told me that there WAS a wait-list and that I was 30 trucks down. I told him that I had spoken with Deseree and she said there was no wait-list and made my appointment. He went and checked with the person...
  8. P

I finally have an appointment for the Y78 recall this Monday, 1/23/23 with McPeeks Ram in Anahiem, CA. I have been on an ignore list with Victorville Motors for over a year. I was checking back with McPeeks a few days ago because I was on their list as well. When I called, a very nice service...
  9. P

(Rumor) Ram locking down ecm’s of 19-21’s?

Given the choice of going to the dealer or drinking bowel prep, I would choose the latter.
  10. P

@RamCares

Inertia of a heavy object is a real bitch.
  11. P

Connected Services Expiration

We never used any of the useless services when the trial was on. Google maps is much better than the built in navigation. You won't miss anything useful. The price they charge is a complete rip-off.