Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Nosty10s

1. Nosty10s

NHTSA Opens Investigation On Some 2022 Ram HD Trucks

I meant for the list of the folks that you have, maybe they are not aware of this investigation by the NHTSA
  2. Nosty10s

Radio sometimes won’t turn off after shutting off truck

Did you ever find a fix for this? mine seems to be doing the same thing,
  3. Nosty10s

Would it be easy to reach out to those folks so they can contact the NHTSA?
  4. Nosty10s

Up here in Canada, also seen it online...
  5. Nosty10s

Just saw this on the news myself, strongly recommend reporting it if you have had this issue.
  6. Nosty10s

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Had my new Marlon sled deck installed the other day, pretty happy with it
  7. Nosty10s

!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!! 360 Trailer Camera Kit #68527709AC !!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!

Hey guys, looking to sell my 360 Camera kit, looking for $500, brand new in the box, local pickup preferred but can ship.
  8. Nosty10s

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

They wont tell you anything regarding your build, trust me I tried that in the past with zero luck, I did how ever get Ram chat to give me information but if they see Canada they cut you off.
  9. Nosty10s

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I ordered it with out them, not a huge fan myself of the power ones
  10. Nosty10s

Your dealer is lying to you, they can log in and see what status its in , where did you order from? Also a Canadian order, should be here any day, ordered Oct last year