Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

SaylessRam

Reaction score
Haha.. all last week they were telling my it was due to an update.. That is one of the longest update timeframes I've ever seen...
I kept hearing "our system is currently unavailable" or "technical difficulties" and things along those lines. For a billion dollar company, their IT department sure isn't great...

I’m on week 7, still sitting in Mexico. For me the shipping is getting close to the time it took to get built, its probably going to take longer. Ahhh, missing out on that new truck smell, probably gonna be all baked out of it time it gets here, lol.
Same boat as you (week 7), I wonder at what point they'll include those "new car smell" air fresheners for us a compensation! The smell of plastic and fresh leather only last so long these days...

drodegeb

Reaction score
I kept hearing "our system is currently unavailable" or "technical difficulties" and things along those lines. For a billion dollar company, their IT department sure isn't great...

Same boat as you (week 7), I wonder at what point they'll include those "new car smell" air fresheners for us a compensation! The smell of plastic and fresh leather only last so long these days...
Haha.. If the team I'm on at work had one of our systems down that long we would all be fired..

5timestwisted

Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear that. Where and what did you order?
Dealership in Ajax, ON. 2022 Power Wagon. I'm not in the worst shape when it comes to waiting like some. This truck was a dealer order, I just swooped in with a deposit and have only been waiting a couple months

Stacie S.

Reaction score
We finally have a window sticker. However, the top says it is a long box, but ordered the 6'4" box. Build sheet shows the shorter box that we ordered (even though it calls it a 6-foot box). Hoping that was just a typo on the window sticker. I did text our salesman and asked him to look into it.

Stanek

Reaction score
We finally have a window sticker. However, the top says it is a long box, but ordered the 6'4" box. Build sheet shows the shorter box that we ordered (even though it calls it a 6-foot box). Hoping that was just a typo on the window sticker. I did text our salesman and asked him to look into it.
Also says ram box, they don’t make those in long box, so I’m guessing it’s just a typo.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Truck is KZK!
2022 3500 SRW LL
Attached pic is from the dealer so it hasn’t been cleaned up yet. Just got an update email from Ram Support that the truck is still at port with no ETA… clearly they’re clueless right now.

View attachment 36956
Ordered - 12/9
D1 - 1/22
EL - 2/8
WS - 2/12
Departed Port Altimira - 3/20
Arrived Port Baltimore - 3/26
KZX - 5/2
That's how trucks shipped by boat have magically appear.

Stacie S.

Reaction score
Also says ram box, they don’t make those in long box, so I’m guessing it’s just a typo.

Yes, that is what we are hoping as well. Hubby was like "Rambox doesn't come on the long bed, so not sure what the deal is". I told him maybe with the Rambox edition the 6'4" is the long bed...no idea.

G rams

Reaction score
Dealership in Ajax, ON. 2022 Power Wagon. I'm not in the worst shape when it comes to waiting like some. This truck was a dealer order, I just swooped in with a deposit and have only been waiting a couple months
Still you have to wait. We bought from dealer in Fergus Ontario. Funny , back in August we were looking at a Dodge Ram at a dealership in Ajax. We live in South Bruce Peninsula, Fergus was a little closer. We were told that Dealer orders for their lots were not being full filled until their customers sold orders were full filled . Wish you the best of luck in getting your truck!

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score

Yes, that is what we are hoping as well. Hubby was like "Rambox doesn't come on the long bed, so not sure what the deal is". I told him maybe with the Rambox edition the 6'4" is the long bed...no idea.
That's really weird...

Your VIN Is "R4S" which is certainly a short-box VIN. And your equipment listing says "6 FT. Cargo Box". You're probably okay.

Bigsnowman

Dumb Log Guy
Reaction score
I'm not sure enough good things can be said about Mark Dodge. Sandi has been fantastic over the past seven months and today I had a great email exchange with Aaron. Whitey (a fairly stripped down LL) was ordered October 29 and was promptly built March 17. Went to shipping March 19 and no updates have been available since, partially due to the tracking system being hacked. Today Aaron reached out and came back with the answer that it is northbound but not quite to Eagle Pass yet. For a guy that's a busy as he is, I was floored that he found me an answer in 47 minutes.

I would love track it's trek north/east but I did not get a rail car number. Sounds like it may be close to a month until it gets to MD.

I've been reading the posts and it's great to hear/see about those who've been getting their trucks! I've been a bit quiet because I try to keep things positive. I didn't want to b!+ch and no one wants to hear it. One interesting note; I placed the order for my '16 on April 29 and took delivery June 3 (of the same year). That was from a small dealership in Northern MN and during much different times.

Nosty10s

Reaction score
When and where did you order? We ordered from dealer in Fergus Ontario September 13 2022. We are given no answers from dealer when or if built let alone when we will receive Truck. We ordered a Big Horn 3500 Diesel Mega Cab, Bright White.
Mine was ordered from Dewildt here in Hamilton

Sancroix

Reaction score
My sales rep at Mark Dodge - Kippie Taylor - tells me my order is in D1 status now, so I at least see a bit of movement! :)
Is there anyone here who can see more data on this build, please? VIN 3C6UR5DJ2NG312189. Thanks!

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
My sales rep at Mark Dodge - Kippie Taylor - tells me my order is in D1 status now, so I at least see a bit of movement! :)
Is there anyone here who can see more data on this build, please? VIN 3C6UR5DJ2NG312189. Thanks!
D1

5timestwisted

Reaction score
Still you have to wait. We bought from dealer in Fergus Ontario. Funny , back in August we were looking at a Dodge Ram at a dealership in Ajax. We live in South Bruce Peninsula, Fergus was a little closer. We were told that Dealer orders for their lots were not being full filled until their customers sold orders were full filled . Wish you the best of luck in getting your truck!
I spent months going back n forth in my mind trying to decide if I build or just keep looking for the right build. I was reaching the point where I was just going to order and wait until the end of summer and this truck I'm waiting for popped up on Rams website. It had almost everything I wanted so I jumped at it.

I have a bit of a drive to pick it up once it lands, I'm in Cambridge. The drive to Ajax will suck going through Toronto, but the drive home will be all smiles, lol.

ermster02

Reaction score
It’s the lying and ignoring me that gets my blood boiling. They know my truck and 5 other trucks coming to them are at that dang on rail yard. Lol! If it’s profit margins and you don’t go get trucks until the delivery is considered a full load, then just say that. Because when my truck arrives and I go pick it up, I’m going to be a problem to deal with. No way I’m going to be nice about it when MD is out here giving exemplary service!!!

Matthewhibbs

Reaction score
Finally had time to check brv10's spreadsheet again, and we now have a build sheet!! So exciting! My husband ordered exactly what he wanted (his dream truck) and I'm so happy we are finally able to make this happen...he deserves it! Ordered on 1/15/22. We don't mind if it takes until June to get to us...will give us time to sell his mom's house and car to pay for this baby.
I wanna get on the build sheet! How do I go about this?

VIN - 3C63R3EL9NG316157
VON - 54636880

Ram 3500 Laramie Cummins SRW Granite Night Edition

IowaPW

Reaction score
I wanna get on the build sheet! How do I go about this?

VIN - 3C63R3EL9NG316157
VON - 54636880

Ram 3500 Laramie Cummins SRW Granite Night Edition
Go to post #1 here...

Users who are viewing this thread