Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by NewGTGuy

1. NewGTGuy

My 2022 RAM 3500 Nightmare

Quick update gang. So, I got the truck back Friday afternoon after almost 2 weeks. The part came in last Monday and Rairdon's let it sit in the lot for 5 days before starting any work (I personally witnessed this). Turned out to be about a 4-5 hour job. New turbo is installed and all is back on...
  2. NewGTGuy

Thanks for letting me know. It's been difficult to get an honest answer out of Rairdon for basically anything. Super frustrating! Never again!
  3. NewGTGuy

When I informed them of this, they now say they have a turbo in stock and the truck will be fixed this week. Interesting. This seems very odd to me. I met with the service advisor yesterday. No mention of this. We will see how it goes...
  4. NewGTGuy

I just found a dealer in Oregon with a Turbo that would fit my truck. I let Rairdon know. We will see what they do with this information!
  5. NewGTGuy

I'm having the exact same issue with the check engine light. I also got the fire notice. Had an identical experience. This is beyond ridiculous! These companies are totally screwing us!
  6. NewGTGuy

Doing some additional research, I have found several online parts companies who seem to have the turbo in stock. Not sure why the claim of a nation-wide shortage. I'll ask them if they've checked online. The service rep claimed they were going to need to "purchase" the part from another dealer...
  7. NewGTGuy

That sucks man!
  8. NewGTGuy

Good call. I'll call around to a few dealers and see what they can do. Thanks for the reply!
  9. NewGTGuy

Unfortunately, I'm no longer eligible for the lemon law. Eligibility: Within 2 years from the original retail delivery date and Before the vehicle reached 24,000 miles of operation.
  10. NewGTGuy

This is correct. They are going to charge me about $250 for the TBMS. Not a big deal. Thanks for the reply.
  11. NewGTGuy

Hello all. In 2021 I ordered a fully loaded (every option but the backup alarm) 2022 RAM 3500 Limited. I took possession in April of 2022 after waiting about 9 months. During this time, the dealer raised the price of the truck $10k. Since then, owning this rig has turned into a nightmare. In...
  12. NewGTGuy

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Just wanted to upload some pics now that our new truck has arrived. Ordered on 12/2. Arrived 3/10. Super happy so far! Thanks to everyone on the forum for all the assistance!
  13. NewGTGuy

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

@OfficerDirtySanchez - picked up 3C63R3SL6NG216134 last night. It's now safely parked in my driveway. Thanks for all you do sir!
  14. NewGTGuy

Hello all. Truck just arrived at dealer. Will likely be picking it up later today. PDI and detailing is all that's left.
  15. NewGTGuy

Yup. We've all been there. I ordered my 3500 Limited CTD HO SRW on 12/2. It's currently at the local rail yard awaiting transport for the last 30 miles to the dealer lot. Looking around 3/10ish to take possession. The factory seems to be picking up speed. You are likely looking at less than 3...